Chapter 51

No bodys P.O.V

He sat on the bed slowly- shaking with fear as he watched the man infront of him. Harry visibly gulped and tried to control his slightly heavy breathing.

"We need to talk, Sit Styles." Finoni bowed before him, Harry noticing the dead look in his eyes as he stared through Harrys skin and deeply past his soul.

"Sir?"

"You are next to be King," Finoni announced. "The king of Miss Hailies village..."

"I think you're mistaking for someone else!" Harry airly laughs and shales his head. "Im not even-"

"You ARE the father," Finonis voice boomed with a frustrated sound and Harry knew not to push his buttons. "Are you not?"

"I am." Harry admits proudly. "I am the fathet."

"You ARE the Giver and Taker," Finoni quizzed him again. "Correct?"

"Perfect." Harry nods in to confirm it.

"Then you are king!" Finoni barked to the yound boy. "The king!" The girl had disappeared and Harry became confused.

"Who are you?" Harry asked the deaf man. "I mean, WHAT are you?"

"A ghost vampire," He said. "And I found the kingdom!"

Harry said nothing as he nodded. Finoni takes off his crown, handing it to the curly headed boy.

"Wear it with pride," The mad said to Harry. "For its the pride of my people!"

"Of course, Sir!" Harry nods and Finoni disaplears within seconds.

---

Niall stopped at the gates, lightly pushing them open to see the village empty.

"Hello?" He said loudly as he looked around. He shrugged off the bone chilling feelings and walked to the castle. He opened the door and stepped into the quiet castle- which was odd since its usually full of life!

"Hailie?"

"Shh!" He hears a tiny voice say. He turns and sees Lithianum hiding with a frightened look. "Niall?"

"Lith?" Niall says gently and slowly walks over to the little werewolf. He picks him up and Lithianum points down the hall- where its all black.

"Mommy and Lothiumis!" He says urgently. Niall quickly nods and heads down the hall. "M-mommys bleeding..."

A/N: I KNOW IT SHORT BUT IT HAS TO BE IF I WANT YOU ON A CLIFF!! ;D ILYSM! "SPY WITH WINGS" IS UP! READ FOR ME!!

The End

Is TOTALLY

NEAR US!!!!