Chapter 23

Harrys P.O.V

I loved everything about last night. How she clawed at my back and screamed my name to where the neighbors know it. It wasn't.... Sex. It was making love, something I've never done with a girl. I hugged her tighter as she started to stir. Her peaceful face turning into a worried yet angry frown. She scowling in her dreams and it was being transferred to looks in reality. I kissed her cheek, beck, lips, forehead and her eyes soon fluttered open. Her eyes a dark, navy blue.

"What does a dark, navy blue mean?" I asked her and she smiled warmly.

"Too much feelings." She whispered as she got up. I saw her tattoo and got confused.

Hailies P.O.V

I felt his eyes wonder my body as I sat up.

"Hey, Hails?" He asked slowly. "What's the tattoo for?" My tattoo was a mural of a dove holding a aqua colored bow string with 'R.I.P Jamal' written on it. Behind the dove is fire - blue, orange, and red. A rose was burning in the fire as the doves wings were opened and it was flying. Above the dove was heaven. The beams of heavenly light flowing from the godlike clouds. The dove was flying towards the sky and away from the fire.

"Its symbol. The fire burning the rose was earth, the world isn't sweet. It was the mini hell in life. Jamal, my brother, is the dove. He always said that, if he died, a dove would be his spirit. So, the dove is Jamal. The clouds are the heavens above. He passed away a long time ago but I know he's still here. The tattoo is about Jamal dying and leaving the earth to join God." I explained and met his stare.

"Wow," He said but his eyes showed more then that. "That was deep. And creative." He sat up and hugged me tight.

"Butterfly?" I asked as I traced it. He chuckled and nodded.

"It has a meaning." He said. I noticed it was new because he winced I placed my whole hand on it.

"May I know the reason?" I asked him.

"When the time comes, love." He smiled and kissed me before we got up and did what he had to do. I soon left to get the twins, eho must be worried sick.

AT THE CASTLE WITH THE TWINS****

Lithianum and Lothiumis smiled and hugged me as I entered the living room.

"Hey!" I said lovingly.

"Miss?" Lothiumis asked kindly, his voice slightly deeper then Lithianums. "Can we go outside?" I picked them up.

"Of course." I said as we headed for the door.

"I want you guys to meet someone anyway." I whispered to them. I placed them on the ground as we walked into a Cafe. I saw the head of curls and walked up to him.

"I'm Harry," He said sweetly to the boys and they smiled.

"I'm Lithianum!" Lithian said waving.

"Lothiumis," Lothiumis said as he held his hand out. Well, how grown up! Harry chuckled and shook his hands. His eyes met mine and he stood up. He kissed me sweetly as the boys ran to the counter to probably cause chaos. Great.

"Boys!" I yelled playfully and they ran over. "This isn't to play. We here to eat THEN play at a park ok?" They nodded and sat down, playing footsies. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Harry laughed and decided to play the game with me also. Of course, I obliged and played.

A/N: NEW CHAPTER!!!! :D :) Sorry if there are errors and this is a filler. Ill make it better next time! Promise!!!!!!! VOTE, COMMENT, & FAN IF YOU CAN AND WANT TO! THANKS YOU LOVES YOU! :)