Chapter 34 Pt. 2

Zayns P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw mum running out of the house screaming for me. I looked up at the man, who is now covered in feathers and fur. His teeth were long and thick. His nails were sharp and could kill. His eyes were a goldish purple with specks of white. We suddenly dropped from the sky as a sharp noise filled the air. He growled and his nails dug into my thigh.

I closed my eyes and reopened them to come face to face with.... An older me?

DREAM OVER***

FLASHBACK OVER**

I shot out of my bed and winced at the bright light. I looked around my room, feeling dizzy. Was it all a dream?

"Zayn," The voice said. I quickly turned but saw nothing. "Somethings gone wrong with your memory. Right in the middle of it, you started freaking out and it changed it."

"Does that mean we start over?" I panted and whipped off my sweat.

"Not today, but soon." He sighed. "You freaking out just waisted precious time, Zayn! Work with me here!"

"ITS EASIER SAID THAN DONE, DAMN IT!" I shouted. There was sudden silence and I knew, this time, I was alone. Tears left my eyes as I fell back onto the pillow. Sobs left my mouth as I broke.

What am I to do?

A/N: I KNOW ITS CONFUSING! I DONT KNOW WHAT I JUST WROTE! OBVIOUSLY ZAYNS MEMORY WENT WRONG! While we wait for Zayn, lets pick the next one! Louis, or Liam? Hmmm.......