Chapter 12

Hailies P.O.V

"We need more...." She whispered. I sighed and looked away. "It'll make us stronger. Against the wolves. Please..." I heard her beg. I slammed my hands on the desk, not wanting to hear anymore. We were at an office meeting, talking about supplies. We got onto the of blood, everyone saying that it would do a lot for the village. I knew that, but what they were basicly saying was this;

Kill for us. Make us happy for once.

And the worse part?

They wanted Harry and the four boys from a few days back to be their feast...

I sighed and walked out the room. I know I need to take care of them, I pledged to! I basicly said, that day, Ill do anything- even give my life- for them! I swore to it! I threw on my jacket, heading to find Harry. I knew that I was spending to much time with him, but the curly haired boy seems to attracting.

I looked over my shoulder, seeing the village become hollow with the time drawing near. I licked my lips as I felt my fangs show their faces. Looks like seeing Harry wil be delayed...

Harrys P.O.V

"See ya!" I shouted with a light chuckle as I closed the door behind me. I missed all the times me and the boys had. I'm glad, though, we decided to spend time together. I took out my phone and saw it was dead. Great! Now, let me set the scene. Dark ally, don't ask, horrible lighting, and its night time. Creepy scene, huh? I quickened my pace and heard a crackling scream. I quickly looked to my left, seeing another ally connected to this one. I squinted, seeing two figures against the wall. I quietly crept my way towards them. I started to hear gulping as the one against the wall stood oddly still. As if they weren't alive...

I tried to make out the figures, hoping I could get what's going on. The person holding the other against the wall soon backed away. Giving me a side view of the two. Girls....

They were both girls. I sighed and the one of them faced me. Piercing gold mixed with a hint of rain drop blue. A strange color, yet it held me prisoner. It kept me paralyzed, as if the person was controlling me. She hissed, white teeth smothered in blood glowing in the moonlight. I quickly took a step back, hoping this isnt what I think it is. Vampire...

And it better not be Hailie. Of course, I spoke to soon.