Chapter 35 Pt. 2

Liams P.O.V

FLASHBACK::

Mummy had made me cake for my birthday, seven years old! And I had gotten some cards in the mail. I looked at the all.

Grandmum and Grand dad.

Aunt Leona.

Uncle Joe.

Mrs. McManus.

Mr. McManus.

McManus Family.

The Family.

And....Hailie!

I ran upstairs into my room. I didn't want everyone to see Hailies card. I slowly open it and see a picture of her in the card. She sent me a picture! I read what she wrote and smiled.

'Dear Li,

I miss you! I wish you were here or I was there. Your still my best friend no matter what! I made some friends but Zayn, another boy, is really helpful! I hope you have a lovely birthday! CALL ME!

I love yah!

-Hails.'

I smile and hang the picture with all the others mummy had taken and printed out.

Its official, I love Hailie!

FLASHBACK OVER::

FLASHBACK::

I was secretly up eating food when the glass door, that leads to the back yard, crash. Glass was everywhere! I scream and run out the house into the front yard. I heard mummy run after me but the man stopped her.

"HEY!" I screamed. I run up to them and start to hit them. They just pick.me up and head for the sky.. "MUMMY!!!"

"LIAM!" I heard her scream!

"Keep the eyes closed, little one." The voice said meanly.

"YOU ARENT NICE!" I screamed at them. I heard other screams and I started to cry. What was happening?

I opened my eyes and saw four boys and a girl crying. I made eye contact with a boy with dark brown hair. His eyes were an brown and he seemed a year older. He tried to put his hand out and so did I but the people holding us blocked us from touching hands. I see his hand scrap a tree and he screams and starts crying even more.

"ARE YOU OKAY!!" I said but he didn't hear me. Trees made us separate from eachothet and I became scared.

A/N: NOT EDITED!!