Chapter 26 Part 2

A/N: NOT EDITED!!! <3 U!

Hailies P.O.V

I sat on the tree, watching the lights in the house turn off. I couldn't ruin this. I couldn't leave a drop.

I saw the parents room, the twins room, two other girls room, and one with one room. I decided to start there.

I gently opened her window and walked in. Should leave your windows locked or have an alarm or something. Tsk tsk tsk. I clasped my hand over her mouth and quickly took her to the kitchen. I had these... Things in my nose to block the scent so I wouldn't eat her. I quickly grabbed the butcher knife and sliced her throat. I noticed buckets, about seven, and used one to take her blood. I grabbed her from under the jaw and squeezed her neck. I kept cutting into veins and kept squeezing her until she was empty. I worked up to the twins room. I guickly took the one closest to the door and did the same thing. Then again, and again, and again. Until seven buckets were full of blood. I had killed a whole family. I grabbed the buckets, careful not to spill them, and headed home. I had a sickening feeling that the mother knew me from when I was little....

I shrugged it off and sat the buckets of blood in the middle of the village. I zoomed to my room before anyone saw me.

Harrys P.O.V

I was home now, staring at the ceiling as I lied in bed- thinking. How did she find me?

Who gives a fuck? She saved you! My brain said. I shook my head and tried to sleep. I knew I wouldn't be able to, her body wasn't next to mine. I couldn't hold her. I coulsnt kiss her, hug her, make her laugh or smile but I knew she had a valid reason. Just thinking this and not knowing the reason, made the tears spill.

I needed her to live, but she wont come back. That's what kills me.

Louis P.OV

I woke up late at night, the nightmare of my family being murdered still in my head. Oh, God.

"Its alright," I told myself but my heart said different. I took my phone and dialed the number. It went to voicemail. I checked the time tosee it was 1:00 AM. I groaned at my stupidity. Of course they're asleep! Callwhen everyones up. That'll be at 8:00. I laid back down, thinking and hoping my dream wasn't true.

*- AT 8:00-*

I reached for my phone and called them. I knew someone would answer but no. No one answered.

Could they be...... dead?

No, Louis William Tomlinson, your family isnt dead! Who would want to kill them? Maybe they're just...

Sleeping in?

"God," I said. "I hope so."

A/N: Cliffhanger. Is Louis family alive? Or are they....? If so, who did it? Hope you can figure it out. Harry? Sad, I know BUT YOUVE GOT TO BELIEVE IN MCSTYLES (McManus(Hailies last name)+ Styles(Harrys last name)= McStyles!) ! I NEED YOU TO! Love you! Update later maybe...