Chapter 35

Liams P.O.V

FLASHBACK::

"You can sing Liam!" My granny said. "Sing for us!"

I hid behind my dads leg and shook my head.

"Awe. Cmon." Mummy said. She picked me up and placed me on her lap. "Sing for mummy!"

I started singing, I did, but then I saw a beautiful girl. I hopped off mommys lap and ran for her.

"I'm Liam!" I said as I tapped her shoulder. She looked at me and smiled.

"I'm Hailie!" She waved slightly.

FLASHBACK OVER::

FLASHBACK::

I ran up to Hailies room and knocked lightly. She opened it and I saw tears I saw her eyes.

"He doesn't like me back Liam!" She cried some more and I hugged her.

"I like you!" I said randomly. She looked at me and smiled. She kissed my cheek and we giggled.

"Your too sweet Liam Payne!" She laughed.

FLASHBACK OVER::

FLASHBACK::

I walked into school and see Hailie fighting with a girl. I run up to her and pull her away.

"NO! HAILIE! NO!" She ran out the building and I followed. "HAILIE!" I yell.

"What Liam?" She said back as she cried.

"What happened?" I asked as I hugged her.

"She took my dollie and broke it!" She yelled.

"Ill get you a new dollie! I promise!" I help her into school again and I see the meanie smiling. "THAT WASNT NICE BREIL!"

"SHUT UP LEEYYYUUUMMM!" She laughed and walked away to her friends.

"I don't like her!" I said and Hails giggled.

FLASHBACK OVER::

FLASHBACK::

Hailie was talking to Niall. Niall Horan. I didn't know who he is but I was jealous of him.

"HAILIE! COME PLAY!" I yelled. She said good bye to Niall and came outside.

"What are we playing?" She asked.

"Tag! YOUR IT!" I yell as I tap her.

FLASHBACK OVER::

FLASHBACK::

"I'm sorry, Li! I don't want to move! But I have to!" Hailie and I cried as she hugged me tight. "Ill call you LiLi! I promise! GOOD BYE!"

"Bye, Hails!" I waved as she left. "Ill miss you too..."

I run inside and up to my room. My crush was moving?...

FLASHBACK OVER::

FLASHBACK::

She moved to Bradford. Mummy said it was known for 'bad boys'. Not a good place for 'good girls'. Like Hailie. She did call, not as much as I wanted, but she called.

"I made lots if new friends but there's this one boy-"

"Hailie, I have to go!" I said. I didn't want to knoe she had a crush on someone else. Yup! Even After MONTHS I still like Hailie McManus! Crazy right?

FLASHBACK OVER::

A/N: I KNOW ITS PROBABLY SHORT BUT ITS AN UPDATE! Plus its late. More tomorrow. Promise. And it'll be when you guys are actually awake. Not asleep....If you are ;) All Nighters....That sounds dirty. Forget I said that!

-Do me a favor? Click that 'Vote' button. Does wonders! ;)

--Another deal? I don't know if I can't update this whole week. But if I do, hit that follow button?

--- A comment here and there @Byonce is doing great! But...I wanna hear from you ALL. Three before Monday?

---- READS! LORD TAKE THE WHEEL CAUSE I MUST BE DREAMIN'!! +2000!! WHATWHATWHAT!

----- Its...12:33 AM in the US of A. Yes. I'm that corny. But you love it. ANYWAY, night. Happy 4th of JULY! The fireworks? Anyone see them? If so, where? If not...Then whatcha do? NIGHT MY LOVES! ILYSM!

Think we can do this. Fan, vote, and comment? REMEMBER THE DEAL!!! ;) :) I'm out....For a few :P