Chapter 13

Hailies P.O.V

I held the girl roughly and tightly against the wall. She was moving too much! Agh! Can't she stand still. She screamed in my ear. I growled into her neck and covered her mouth. And to think I was gonna let her live! I started to gulp huge amounts of her blood, trying to kill her faster. My poison running through her, keeping her paralyzed. Finally! I bit harder, my teeth grazing over her muscle that protected the bone. I pushed her further into the wall as I heard hesitant footsteps grow near. I moved my hand to the girls nappy hair and pulled it roughly causing her weak head to snap to the side, giving my more room. The footsteps stopped. The girls body ran out of blood quickly. I'm gonna need a lot more blood than that!

Harrys P.O.V

She pushed me against the wall, her head quickly making its way to the crook of my neck. I bit my lip as I felt her lips gently kiss my neck. She pulled back and looked into my eyes. She rubbed her nose against mine, taking in a breath.

"Harry?" Her angelic voice whispered. I gulped and nodded. She moved her head back to my neck, leaving butterfly kisses all over it. I moaned at the slight pleasure she gave me.

I was flustered. Her lips finally found my soft spot and she began to leave a love bite. I grabbed her waist and closed my eyes.

"T-the village had a meeting today." She slowly started. "They asked for something I wouldn't give them." I knitted my eyebrows together.

"Why are you telling me thi-"

"They wanted you, Harry. You and the four boys." She cut me off. My body tensed at her words. She pulled back and shook her head.

"W-what?..." I stuttered out. Her gaze fell to the concrete.

"They want your blood." She whispered.

Hailies P.O.V

I had to tell him and the way he reacted was better then I thought. I thought he would be screaming in my face, pleading for me not to do it. I mean, I wont but I can only do that for so long before the village decides to take matters into their own hands.

"Hail...." He started. I shook my head and stepped back as he stepped forward.

"As much I want to because of what I am," I mumbled. "I don't want to hurt you, Harry." His face had hurt written all over it.

"I trust you." He whispered. "But you don't trust yourself." I nodded indicating he was right. "You have to!" He said bluntly, grabbing my wrist and pulling me closer. His lips met mine, gently, as he held my waist in his hands.

"I just can't." I mumbled into the kiss. He pulled back, letting me talk. "Its scary how I just met you and I'm ready to take a bullet- or in this case a steak - for you. Harry, I can try to hold them off. I can try to tell them no, but it can only work for so long." I explained. He nodded and pecked my lips.

"I never asked you to hold them off, or tell them no. Hailie, its ok." He whispered in my ear. "Yeah, I don't want to die, and you wont let me which I'm happy for. You're inportant to me to, Hails. I would take a bullet for you to." He breathed out the last part before kissing me softly on the lips.