Chapter 25

A/N: So, If you didnt read my update, I stated that chapter 19 had gotten deleted. If you're missing a HUGE chunk of information (which you are) then I have to find to remember the chapter which will be almost impossible but Ill try for you guys. On the other hand- 600+ READS! :O I honestly thought this book would suck but no, people are reading it and loving it :) thank you for the support. I'm not saying this book will end anytime soon because it wont but I will be starting a new story about Louis. I might not be that good at it though but, for me, give it a try? It wont be starting until this story is almost done (which will be awhile cause I'm not even HALF WAY there!) So, Imma keep my promise and update! If you thought this was just an authors note, then... You're wrong? Idk, partly right I guess..... ENJOY :) !

Harrys P.O.V

I heard a big clash and hissing before seeing Hailie punching a boys face in. I didn't know him but he seemed harmless. I walked up to them, yanking Hailie off. Bad move. She faced me and growled. Her beautiful eyes turned a dark, angery, possessed look. Her rose pink lips darker as the velevet liquid ran from the corner of her mouth. Her heavenly white teeth bleached with red. Her fangs, she only used for food, now held meat from what? I don't know but this isn't Hailie. This...This... This demon took her and I was hoping she would come back. The boys came out, eyes as deep as the ocean where no sun light reached. The teeth larger then before as the crouched low to the ground. Ignoring me and.... 'it', they pounced on the weak boy lying on my floors, a red velvet circle forming around his body as his adams apple bobbed furiously. He was gagging, choking on air and blood. The boys, like Hailie, were possessed. They had a feast off the corpse. I closed my eyes tightly. hoping I was dreaming this.

Sadly, when that honey filled voice reached my ears, I knew I wasn't.

Hailies P.O.V

I can't believe it. I had turned on him. If my heart hadn't fought back, he would've died. My feelings kept me distracted, long enough to gain back power. I knew he was frightened by what happened- he just saw animals kill a.... animal. Huh. I guess its.... Mother nature? I don't know. The only I know is that they were close. I had tp leave Harry, fast, to keep him safe. The problem?

Will he listen to me?

"We have to go." I whispered and grabbed the boys by their collars. I had to teach them. I looked at Harry, the heart broken boy who will soon feel abandoned. Who will soon feel dead, feel hurt, feel unloved, feel as though that person gave up on them. How do I know?

Just thinking about it made me feel these things. I knew it would happen, Ill be honest, but this soon?

"I'm not coming back," I whisper and our eyes fill with tears as the twins hit my legs.

"Why-"

"Don't ask. Just, move on. Live. Love. No regret. I love you is why, Harry. I love you, don't forget that." I met his eyes that held hurt and confusion.

"I love you too." He whispered back and I closed my eyes before leaving.

It was like a part of me died. I couldn't deal with it, but - at the same time - I had to.

AT A MEETING**--

"We need something!" An elder said angrily. "I know how it used to be, and-"

"IT WASNT MUCH BETTER!" I shouted as I stood up from my chair.

"Miss, please si-"

"I WILL NOT SIT! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A CHALLENGE IVE BEEN HAVING JUST FINDING A DECENT MEAL FOR THE BABIES! YOU ACT LIKE I DO NO-"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DO!" He shouted as his shaky body slowly stood up. "AND I DONT THINK WE SHOULD SUFFER FOR YOUR AFFAIR! THINK OF WHAT YOUR PARENTS WO-"

I slammed my hand on table, his glassy eyes filling with fear. "Don't. You. Dare. Bring. Them. Into. This. They have NOTHING to with this. NOTHING. You hear me! N-O-T-H-I-N-G! How dare you! Are too good to wait like everyone else. Do you believe you can do better? Huh?! Cause if you do, then show me! I wouldn't mind laughing my ass off cause I need it!" I barked at him.

"Your brother," He whispered, his voice leaving him with every word. "Would've ruled better."

"My brother," I hissed. "Would understand my ways of ruling. Get out."

"Bu-"

"What. Did. I. Say?" I growled at him and he left. I sat in my seat, a huff of air leaving my mouth. "God, I may be work of the Devil, but I need you." I whispered with closed eyes.

"Help me through it all, through all the tough problems to come and the ones that have surfaced and haven't been solved. I need strength and I need you. I need to be my strength. I need YOU." I whispered yelled the last part and ran a hand through my hair.

My heart needed caring, but who would I go to for that? I need time to think but where would my new thinking spot be? I need love but where would it come from? Who will give it?

Harry.

Did I make the right decision?

A/N: THERE YOU GO LOVES! Um.... Sad but it wouldn't bring you tears... I hope. Well, Ill..... Write you later? No. See you later? No, I can't see you. Update you later? Nah. That's just plain freaky. Idk what to say, just... Love you and all. Oh.. Uh... NOT EDITED BTW FYI!