Chapter 52

The day was here...

Two weeks ago-

Hailie L. McManus: Mother of Silvanus.

Harry E. Styles: Father of Silvanus.

Silvanus W. Styles: Born on October 3rd, 2013. Brown hair, sun shine eyes. Male. Premature.

--

Silvanus was asleep, stirring as he somehow knew what was upon his mother and father.

Many heaved word of a new prince and praised the 'half breed'. They loved him and his features. How he smiled and a single dimple would show.

Many called him perfect. Too perfect.

Days had flown before today. The sky was a sad grey- almost warning. The wind blew freezing cold air, making the gangs cheeks rosey red as their skin stayed pail. I suppose Louis and Liam learned how to work their powers- along with Harry and Niall.

They had learned that they had wings and decided to stay shirtless.

Louis were black with a hint of midnight purple on some of the feathers.

Liams were a beautiful silver.

Nialls were a gold color.

And Harrys?

His were invisible. He had the role to play a secret and he played it well. Having seeable wings weren't keeping your identity hidden. The only way to tell was to touch...

"That's where they held and tortured many..." Louis pointed to the chamber. "I see so many lost souls and feel their pain."

"New tracks..." Liam mumbled as he bent down and touched the floor. He closed his eyes. "And they aren't too far."

"Here..." Niall takes in a deep breath and sighs loudly as the wind blows and creates the dust and rubble to fly away. The moon shines, creating light. "Better?"

Liam nods and the four boys catiously walk around.

"Spread out," Harrys voice demanded. "And be careful..."

No doubt, Harry was the leader of the pack but this wasn't the case. He was in search of his wife- or soon to be, he planned.

He turned corners, not being able to hear everything as he still half human himself. He broke a door open and saw a box.

"Hm," He picked it up and examined it. It was covered in what looked like gold. Bejeweled with diamonds. A lock was holding it together. "Where's the key?..."

He sighs and walks around, looking through the bookshelves, the drawers, and the cracks in the floor.

"Damn it!" He harshly hisses and leaves with the box. He walks down creaky, abandoned, dark hallw'ays. He put his hand out- Not being able to see his hand either! He growls and feels himself touch a door. He opens it and see a clearing. There weren't any walls, only stems of thick wood. A net roof and a marble floor. Fireflies illuminated the scene and his green orbs fell to a body in the corner. It twitched ever so lightly and Harry rushed over.

Hailies face was badly beaten but she seemed to mumbled the words;

"Leave," She coughed. "I-i wont let history repeat itself!" Harry swallowed and knew what she meant.

Hailie didn't want to be Finoni. And she didn't want him to be Rose.

A creak is heard and Harry turns- blocking a dying Hailie. Her breathing became shallow.

"He's here," Louis reported. Harry nodded and the four boys stood, Hailie in Harrys arms.

"You'll be okay," He whispers to her. However, as fast as the words leave- so does Hailie. She is now tied to a chair- Zayn behind her.