Chapter 36

Louis P.O.V

FLASHBACK::

She sat on the swings, smiling as her dad pushed her. She was very pretty, and she looked like she was having fun. My friends and I were playing tag when I looked and saw her.

"Lou, do you like her?" Jack said. He was my best friend. I quickly shake my head but I knew he didn't believe me. Everyone stopped playing and smirked. Silvia was the one to come up to me and push me towards the swings.

"Prove it!" She giggled with the rest of the boys. "Prove you don't like her!"

"Wh-what? How?" I asked them. "I'm confused!"

"Do something mean!" Pat said with a small smile. Of course he would say that! He always likes to be mean to people. Girls to be exact! Silvia was the first to fight back.

"Wait till her father isn't looking though!" Jason replied. I shrugged and nodded. The girls father left to pick up food and I quickly ran over to the girl. I pushed her off the swing and she fell.

"HEY!" She shouted as she looked at me. "Who are you?"

"Louis Tomlinson! I don't like you!" I yell back. I kick her tummy and run off to my friends before her dad came back.

"Did you get her name?" Pat asked me. I shook my head.

"No-"

"HAILIE!" The voice yelled. I turn around and see her father running to her side. They whisper a few things and the girl, Hailie, points at me.

"I guess her names Hailie!" I smile and we run away.

FLASHBACK OVER::

FLASHBACK::

"LOUIS STOP!" She cried. I kicked her again.

"SHUT UP!" I yell. I see her eyes turn a dark red before she blinked it away. "Wh...What was that?"

"What was what?" She asked. I growled and punched her.

"YOU KNOW WHAT STUPID!" I shout. I pushed her into the thick green grass. "UGLY!" I kick her and run off.

When I had gotten home, mummy was making dinner. She had noodles and chicken on the stove.

"My favorite!" I say happily and she laughs. Dad and the girls walked in. Fizzy and Lottie were giggling at something girly. Daisy and Phoebe were basically sleep walking. Georgia was just being grumpy.

I walk up to Georgia and pinch her cheeks playfully. "Turn that frown UP SIDE DOWN!" She giggles and smiles. "There we go!"

"Louis! Its dinner time!" Mum yelled. I ran into the dining room and sat in my seat.

"I'm hungry!" I say with a smile. She smilies back and nods.

"Fill your plate." She said. She didn't have to say it twice, either! I started filling my plate with noodle and grabbed two small chickens. "Someones hungrier than usual!"

"Yes!!" I laugh and begin to eat like everyone else in the house.

FLASHBACK OVER::

FLASHBACK::

I ran outside and saw Hailie sitting down crying. I ran up to her and pulled her into hug. Don't ask why. I just felt sorry for her. We were at a pool and she was curled up in a ball crying after being thrown into the water. It wasn't me who did it though. It was Pat. Of course, right?

"Shh....Everything will be okay!" I said quietly. She soon calmed down and I saw bruises on her stomach and legs. "What happened here?" I asked as I pointed at the marks.

They were black and blue. Some were yellow. Some were red. No matter the color, they were huge. She also had cuts on her thighs and stomach. They were small and dainty though.

"You happened." She snapped. I didn't say anything but my mouth fell open at the sight. "From kicking and punching me. That's what you did."

"No." I whispered as I touched the marks. "I didn't do this. I couldn't have!"

"Oh, but you did." She ran away from me and into her mummys arms. Tears filled my eyes as I felt guilt and regret wash over me.

I did that? No... I couldnt have! But then...Who did? No one hits on Hailie because everyone loves her sweet personality and beautiful features. I-I....I did this to Hailie.

I hurt Hailie McManus! How could I? Why did I do it? Because I liked her? Maybe...

FLASHBACK OVER::

FLASHBACK::

I was sitting down eating lunch when Pat tapped my shoulder.

"What?" I asked him. He just stared so I did the same as him. There, at the doors, walked in Hailie. She had a pink dress on and her hair was down. So pretty and perfect...

"Do what you do." Pat said finally. The whole table became quiet as he said what he said.

"Huh?" I asked him. He laughed a bit and patted my back as if I was choking.

"Go be mean!" He said. I quickly shook my head and everyone smiles. Except Pat. He seemed confused.

"I don't wanna anymore!" I said. He seemed more confused then he became angry.

"Why not?!?! ITS FUN!!" He shouted. Then it hit me. Pat was a bully. He turned me into a bully.

"YOUR JUST A BULLY PAT! STOP IT!" I run out of the lunch room and I heard foot steps following me. I stopped at a hallway and faced the person. Jack had followed me.

"That was so true!" I laugh at his first sentence to me. He sits on the floor next to me and smiles. "You like Hailie?"

This time, I deny it. I nod and blush. He just giggles.

"You better say sorry, then!" He elbowed me playfully and I did the same back.

"How?" I ask him. "She hates me!"

"I would too!" He said. "But just explain it to her! That's all!"

"I guess I could try..."

FLASHBACK OVER::

FLASHBACK::

Hailie was coming over today! She was having a sleep over with me. I told her I was sorry and told her everything from the day we met to today. She said I was forgiven and I was happy!

I heard a knock on the door and I ran to open it.

"HELLO HAILS!" I shout as I hug her tightly. She giggles and hugs back.

"Hey Lou!" She says back. We run upstairs to my room and play games. 'Rock Paper Succors', 'Footsies', 'Hide and Seek', and 'Tag'. We even asked questions about eachother. After eating and watching a few movies, we fell asleep.

"Louis?" I heard Hailie say from the other sjde of the bed.

"Hmm?" I answered.

"Do you...l-like me?" She whispered. I opened my eyes to stare at her.

"Do you like me? In which way?" I ask.

"As in...Like...Like?" She mumbled. I could tell she was blushing!

"Yes. I have a crush on you, Hailie." I smiled at her.

"Good. I have a crush on you too." She kissed my cheek. "Good night Lou."

"Sweet dreams angel!" She giggled at my nickname and we fell back to sleep.

FLASHBACK OVER::

A/N: I feel bad....For some odd reason. I don't know why. I just do :/ Meh. PART TWO will be up tomorrow. GUYS!! Are you voting? Commenting? Will you keep up you end of the deal for me? I'm keeping mine :) NOT EDITED!