Chapter 8

Hailies P.O.V

I grab the nearest object, which for some odd reason was a bat. Ill never understand wolves...

I look behind me and Harry to make sure no one was sneaking up on us. Harry sighed and grabbed the bat.

"I'm the human here," He stated " I think I need the bat while you use your super pow-" I put my hand on his chest, signaling him to be silent and still. I sniffed the air, I know weird but eh. I smelled pumpkin seeds. See, there's a secret humans never knew about vampires. Pumpkin seeds can also kill us. But, I also smelled garlic causing me to hiss. I cut my arm open and took out what my parents planted inside me. Silver bullets. Nine.

I heard Harry gasp as I started to take them out.

"If we can find a gun, we can shoot the nine remainders in here. We wont go unnoticed. They'll smell us and they have super hearing so they'll hear us, like they are now..." I trailed off and Harry gripped the bat tightly, ready to swing at anything.

"GET THEM!" Someone yelled and Harry started to swing as I started to break people by the minute. They were either dead or unconscious.

"AGGHHHH!" A husky voice screamed out. I turned around and saw Harry in a pile of blood. His blood...

"HARRY!" I scream as his green eyes turned a blue/green mix. Telling me he was turning into one of them.

"I love you..." He gasped out.