Chapter 6

This is types on my phone so...When thigs are supposed tp be in bold or that...other...thing...

I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU CALL IT but I can't do that soo...Yeah! :)

Hailies P.O.V

She laughed and shook her head. Honestly, I really don't know how she could stand FULLY in a car. Is she THAT short?! Damn...

"Shut up!" I hiss at her. She shakes her head and back slaps me. BACK SLAPS ME! BITCH!

"Say it again! Its not my fault ypu fell for him!" She yelled at me as the car lurched to a stop. She fell in my lap and it was uncomfortable. I crinkled my nose as the smell of earth, which isn't a good smell if you ever had been of the ground and had to breathe that in, filled my nostrils.

"We're here!" The driver yelled. She got up and opened the door as the boys carried my inside the wooden house connected to their castle.

Harrys P.O.V

I woke up in a basement and heard screaming from above. There were three windows so there was plently of light. I looked around and found some huge bags across the room. I looked up at my hands and they were chained to the wall. Figures.

"SHUT UP!" A female voice yelled as the door swung open. I saw Hailie with a tear streaked face. I looked away, being the fact that she was in her bra and panties.

"You," The female said as she grabbed my face in her hands, forcing me to look at her. "Are going to watch." She smiled evily. She left the room, leaving me with Hailie who seemed paralyzed and in her own world while starring at the ground.

"Tell me." I oredered her. She shook her head and pulled her legs in, trying to cover her nude body.

"Never," She whispers mostly to herself then me. I sighed as the door opened up revealing the boy who nocked me out.

"NO!" Hailie shouted as he grabbed a bag and came closer. And what he did will never leave my mind.