Chapter 20

A/N: 20 CHAPTER!!! Thanks fir the reads and votes guys, honestly. Thank you. I love you guys to bits (even though you're strangers)! ENJOY YOU GUYS! :)

Hailis P.O.V

I walked into the village, people looking at me as if I didn't belong.

"Miss," Someone said as I walked by them. I stopped and faced with them and saw they were poor. No house, no food, barely anything on their backs. "I have twins. I don't want them living like this. Dirty, people looking down on you, no education, and hard ways to make money. Please, Miss? Take them?"

I tensed at her words. She was giving me her kids! I love kids but... Taking someone esles? That's just wring?

"Umm...." I started. "How old are they?" She smiled with hope.

"Seven, Miss." She answered. Seven? I can handle that. I nodded and she sighed in relief. She seemed pleased that sshe has basicly won her children a nice looking future.

"Tell them to come inside later." I answered her. Her gum drop purple eyes glowed with red sparkles, as if she was holding something back. I smelled then. The unknown smell filling my nostrils. She wasn't a vampire. I hissed and threw her into a tree. The vampires hissed behind me as the kids stood still, hoping to disappear.

"You little...." I growled as I snapped her neck. Well, there's a meal.

"Mum?" I heard to little male voices whisper behind me. I faced the two tanned boys with sandy brown hair. Their eyes unusual as well. I grabbed them gently, their mid night black mixed with a light glow like the moon at night eyes giving me a confused and frightened look. I faced everyone else who was watching.

"The kids stay," I declared. "Get her blood. GUARDS!" And they show up, taking the body. I cover the little ones eyes and zoom into the house- into the kitchen where they can eat.

"Miss," One asked.His voice lightly timid and full of politeness. "Where is our mum?" I sighed and kissed his head.

"She left and said you're now mine to take care of." I answered as best as I can. His eyes now held hurt and sadness.

"She didn't want us?" He sniffled. I shook my head and held him close as he cried. I faced his twin but saw no emotion.

"What's your name?" I asked them. The one that was crying into my shoulder soon looked at his brother, asking for permission.

"Lithianum," He answered. I nodded and caressed his cheek before facing his brother.

"Lothiumis," The other said. I nodded and saw he was holding himself back from breaking. I grabbed him gently and held him close also.

Lithianum cried and cried. Lothiumis, however, screamed until he couldn't any more. It broke my heart that their mother was gone because of me, she was werewolf, but it got me thinking. If their mother wolf was truly related to them, then....

"Boys," I started. "How old are you?" I asked them. They stuck up six fingers. Okay, seven more years before they're able to hunt and their body can shift.

"I'm tired, Miss," Lithianum said innocently. I smiled and kissed his forhead. I faced Lothiumis and saw him already asleep. I nodded and carried them upstairs.

"Good night, loves," I whispered and kissed the heads before heading to my bedroom. I saw it was spotless, unlike last time, no blood or anything. I sighed and crawled into bed before falling asleep. Harry, my mind rang. I bolted up as his green eyes, his pink full lips, his curly hair, his fair complexion, his deep husky chesire accent that's carried through every word he says, the way he reads me like an open book...

He makes me vulnerable. He makes me feel....Important, wanted, loved, safe. He taught me things....How to love, how to accept the fact that someone cares and wants to be there for me, he taught me how to accept life and all its tricks because- as long as I have him- it'll be alright. I was truly, madly, deeply in love with him. It was magic. Those nights where I was up all night and would gaze at his mesmerizing beauty. Those moments where I wish to wake up to him without any problems. His little flaws, little things, made him stick in my head. I loved his flaws, it showed me how everything isn't a dream. I would hold him tight every night I was with him, as if he would disappear within seconds. He was my first kiss, hopefully my last. My last first kiss. I wanted to love him in the summer. I wanted him to be my summer love. I just wanted to love him from the beginning all over again. The villagers, they don't know about us. I wanted him to rock me. Nobody compares to him. He's still the one, no matter what. I get a mini heart attack sometimes from just looking at him. I will never change my mind, I love him. (A/N: I can't put all the songs in here, the story must go on! Next chapter, though, next chapter. Anyway, yeah. The boys' songs (some of them) are in the paragraph ;))

I saw my door open. A flash of lightening proved to show a small boy, two, looking fearful. I patted the bed and hurried over. I laid between the two and looked at the ceiling and threw my arms over them, pulling them close.

"Good night," I whispered but all I got were snores. I smiled and soon fell asleep to peaceful land.

A/N: Sorry if there are errors! :) Hope you liked. And sorry for a slow update :(