Chapter 32

A/N: NIALL IS UP NEXT! Sorry for the late update! Hope this is good and long for you guys! FORGIVE ME! And it may be confusing! Sorry for any errors!

Nialls P.O.V

FLASHBACK::

I was running around in the park when I heard a faint giggle. I turned and saw a girl, around my age which is six, and she laughing at her daddy. I ran over and tapped her shoulder. She turned around with a bright smile, and waved at me. Her icy blue eyes were pretty- SHE was pretty.

"Hi!" She said.

"Hey! I'm Niall!" I said with my hand out for her to shake. She shook her head and hugged me really hard.

"LETS GO PLAY!" She said happily. I nodded and we headed off.

FLASHBACK OVER::

FLASHBACK::

Its been a year since I met Hailie and she's like my bestfriend. I miss her though. She was ignoring me since I told her I liked her. I quickly told mommy to buy me some chocolates for Hails since she was coming over and she said okay.

"Here, Niall," She said as she gave me the candy. The door rung and mommy answered it. I heard Hailie squeeling as she ran in.

I got up and gave her the candy. "Here."

"Awe! Thank you!" She giggled and hugged me.

"NIALL! HAILIE!" Hailies mommy yelled. We raced to the kitchen door and she hugged me hard.

"Hailie, did you tell Niall?" I heard Hailie cry a bit at what her mommy told her.

"Hailie?" I said as I hugged her.

"Niall, I'm moving."

FLASHBACK OVER::

FLASHBACK::

Its been a month or two since Hailie left and I haven't stopped crying. She called yesterday and said she missed me but made a new friend. Liam. Liam Payne.

I was dancing around my room when I heard momny scream for someone to stop. I quickly headed down stairs and saw Hailies mommy.

"Niall, go back to your room!" Mommy shouted. Hailies mom faced me and picked me up.

"Wanna see Hailie?" She asked sweetly. I nodded but mimmy shook her head.

"Don't...." She said. "He's only-"

"It has to happen!" Hailies mommy said in a really mean way. Mommy sughed and followed us out.

"Where's Hailie?" I asked we entered the car.

"Just sleep, baby." Mommy whispered as she cried. "Just sleep. For me."

FEW HOURS LATER**

"NIALL!" I heard mommys voice yell. It sounded far but I kept my eyes closed.

Until a fury thingy brushed my face.

I opened them really fast and saw that I was flying!

COOL!

I heard someone whimper and saw a boy, maybe two years older, crying and yelling for his mommy. I saw that someone, two different people, were holding us. I tried to put my hand out but it was pulled back really hard. It hurt.

Tears left my eyes as I saw Hailie, who was also being held in different arms, screaming and hitting the thingy.

My head suddenly hit something and everything went black.

TO BE CONTINUED****