Chapter 35 Pt.3

Liams P.O.V

FLASHBACK (Con.)::

I closed my eyes tightly and started crying. Feathers touched my face and I started hitting them.

"STOP YOU LITTLE TWERP! ILL BREAK YOUR NECK!" The man yelled at me and he grabbed my wrists.

"OUCH!" I yelled. "STOP! YOUR NOT BEING NICE! IT HURTS!"

"Then shut up!" They said sternly and let me go. His arms suddenly let me fall to the ground. I saw branches and twigs flying around me as I fell to the dirt. I screamed in pain as my head hit the roots.

I closed my eyes as everything.became dizzy and I started kicking my legs. Or I tried. I couldn't move anything! I tried opening my eyes but they wouldn't open! Soon enough, I was surrounded by blackness.

---

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. Where am I? I hear someone ask what was going on and I saw Hailie across from me, tied up.

WHAT WAS HAPPENING!?!?!

I looked to my right and saw the boy who I tried to reach for sitting next to me. Next to him was a boy with brown hair and blue eyes.

I looked to my right and saw a boy with strait blonde hair and blue eyes. There was also a boy with brown hair and blue eyes again. But he looked older. I looked at Hailie and started crying.

"Harry," She said to the blonde boy, "Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall."

"What's going on?" Louis asked.

Hailie was about to answer but I stopped her.

"Hailie, you don't have to tell us." She nods and that's when the door opens. Our moms run in and untie us.

"LIAM!" Mummu yelled. She hugged me tight but I moved away.

"That hurts!" I say. Her eyes fill with worry and she gently picks me up in her arms.

"I'm sorry, love." She whispers. "Go to sleep, Liam."

I nod and yawn before closing my eyes.

---

When I had opened my eyes again, mummy was leaving a big house with a very pretty yard.

"Mum?" I say tiredly. She looks at me and smiles.

"Its alright Liam. Everything will be.okay. I promise you!" She kisses my head and I nod.

"Okay, Mum." I mumble into her shoulder.

"I love you, Liam."

"I love you too Mum..."

FLASHBACK OVER::

I look up to where Hailies dad would be but he wasn't there. I shed a single tear. I quickly lay back down next to Dani and I wrap my arms around her.

I knew Hailie. But...How did I forget her?

'Help her. The forest you met her at, go back there. But you must make sure no one sees pr hears you.' A voice in my head says.

'Its time, Liam. For you to wake up. And fight...'

Hailies P.O.V

Louis breaks the hug and his dull blue eyes meet mine. I feel so bad. I-I killed his parents....

"I'm sorry. I, uh, got your shirt wet." He.mumbled as he whipped away the stray tears.

"Don't be." I chuckle lightly. "It'll dry right?" He smiles and nods.

I look at Harry and he sighs. His green eyes don't look up. He places his hand on his mouth as he sighs.

"Louis." He says slowly. They make eye contact. "Hailies pregnant. And its mine."

Louis had a emotionless face and then he jumped onto the couch.

"NO WAY! IM AN UNCLE! FUCK YES!" He yelled.

I laugh at him and nod.

"Yes its true. Your an uncle. Now sit pretty boy!" He hugs me tightly as he spins me around the room.

"You gonna marry her Harry? Cause, if you don't, I will!" He laughed with Harry. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Maybe Louis. But you got El. Hails is mine!" He sticks his tounge out and chuckles.

"Did you tell the others?" Lou asked.

We shook our heads.

"I just found out." Harry defended. "Your the only one that knows, really."

Lou nods and smiles. He hugs us one more time.

"Imma head out. Bye love birds." He waved at us and we did the same.

"Bye Louis!" I yelled.

A/N: Half this chapter sucked. I'm sorry! NOT EDITED!