Chapter 32 Pt. 3

A/N: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! This app, since I can't use the computer, has been SO annoying and I've been having probems with reading things and stuff.... I DONT JUST WRITE ON HERE AND NO READING IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU! Its just fun. The point is that I had work and.....This fudging app just.... Became idiotic for awhile. Its just... Wow. Anyway, its fixed now! ^_^ NIALL IS BACK! And he's ready to finish his childhood memories ;) haha. Then, we will take a break and head back to the present to visit Hailie and her pregnancy. At the end, let me know who goes next! Zayn, Liam, or Louis.

Nialls P.O.V

FLASHBACK (Con.)***

I heard the door at the top open roughly and I smiled as our mommys filled the room.

"NIALL!" Mommy yelled as she untied me. I hugged her really tight and cried.

"I MISSED YOU MOM!" I shouted. She nodded and pulled me closer.

"I miss you too." She whispered.

After mommy and the others talked they decided to leave and we left in their arms.

I looked up at mommy and gave her a confused look.

"Mommy, where are we going?" I asked her. She shushed me and told me to sleep, like last time, and I listened.

AFTER A FEW HOURS***

"HOW COULD YOU!" I heard mommy shout as something heavy left my head.

"It had to be done," A manly voice whispered. "I don't like this idea either but its happening."

"Pease!"

"WHATS DONE IS DONE!" They shouted as something tight on my wrist became loose.

"Bastard!" She yelled as I got picked up. "Leave me and my family alone!"

"After this," The mad paused. "With pleasure."

"Good day," They said at the same time.

"My Niall," Mommy whispered/sung in my ear. "How could I? How could I? Bring such pain? Bring such pain? People say bye, bye. Bye, bye. And we sit in the rain. Rain. Tear drops flying down. Down. Our hearts beat. Beat. I walk and talk like a clown. Clown. Our feet. Feet. Touch the concrete fastly. Concrete fastly. Sleep....Soundlessly. Hope that the sky, screams loudly. God, have mercy." She whispers the last part to her crazy, random song and I fall asleep again.

A/N: I MADE UP THAT TERRIBLE SONG BTW. Aren't I a poet? Haha, no. TELL ME WHO WANT AFTER A PRESENT WITH HAILIE! Sorry for any errors! :D ilysm!