~draco malfoy's sister~

Draco Malfoy's sister, Adahra Malfoy was one of the most popular people in school. Even though she was a year younger than Draco, she was probably more popular than him. Unlike her brother, Adahra wasn't blood prejudice, although she wouldn't make it her priority to talk to any half-blood or muggle born. For this, people in other houses would respect her more, meaning she was much preferred to Draco.

Draco and Adahra had always been close from the day she was born until present time. However, this had changed when Draco caught her having a friendly conversation with the famous Harry Potter the day after Moody turned him into a ferret. This was around a week ago, and in that time, Draco still hadn't spoken to her.

"Draco she's your sister, you can't just blank her out." You said, walking down the corridor to the Great Hall one morning with your boyfriend, Draco Malfoy. You'd both just walked past Adahra who whispered a quick 'good morning' to the both of you; which you gladly returned, however, Draco just scowled.

"Exactly." He replies with a sigh.

"That litterely doesn't make any sense."

"I mean exactly. She's my sister."

"Sooo?" You questioned, confused.

Draco looked at you with a 'for god sake Evangeleine' look. "So, Vangie, she shouldn't have been talking to freak face Potter when she's my sister. I mean, family comes first right?"

"Exactly." It was your turn to say.

"Exactly what?" He retorted, as you walked into the great hall.

"Family comes first. I know how much you care about her Draco so you shouldn't let the fact that she's spoken to someone you just don't seem to like-"

"Hate. I hate him." He interrupted, as you both took a seat side by side at the Slytherin table.

"Ugh whatever. Basically, you should care more about her then you care about a feud with Harry."

"Since when did you start calling him by his first name?" He began. "Don't tell me you're all friendly with him now too."

"Draco do you not listen?" You asked, voice slightly raising.

Draco looked at you with a confused face, silently asking you to continue.

"You talked to me all night last night about how you wish you could speak to Adahra again. About how you wish you didn't have to be in an argument. All I'm trying to do is make you see that it's your own fault and she can talk to whoever she wants. I understand why you're annoyed but if you put your differences aside and stop being a hypocrite, then maybe, just maybe, you might find out that your actually in the wrong and should probably go speak to your sister." You vented, not really sure where all the sudden anger came from.

Draco just looked at you utterly annoyed. You were his girlfriend, you were meant to see where he was coming from and know he was right. But he wasn't, and you just had to tell him that, which obviously he didn't like all too much.

"What the fuck V, I literally told you like one time that I needed to speak to her. Why are you getting all defensive over her and Potter?"

Suddenly getting tired of his defensiveness, you decided to grab a peach, and begin walking to your first lesson. Ugh, potions, you thought.

Ignoring his calls for you to come back, you kept on walking towards your lesson, stuffing your face with the juicy peach in your hand.

You sat in your potions lesson a few minutes earlier than everyone else. It was peaceful, but boring. You hoped people would turn up soon.

Having luck, the school bell echoed in the halls, and students began bursting into the classroom groups at a time. Around about a minute later, your boyfriend walks in, and you can't seem to be able to tell his emotions because you were too busy trying to work out the easiest way to sneak out to Honeydukes and get some of your favourite chocolates.

Your thoughts were disturbed as a loud bang echoed the room when Draco threw his bag on the floor and slumped on his chair beside you.

"I did it." He said bluntly.

"You did what?" You replied.

He sighed, but retorted without making eye contact "I spoke to Adahra about that weirdo scarface and we're fine now. I apologised."

A smile began to rise on your face. "So basically what you're saying is I was right and all you had to do was speak to her and everything would be fine." You knew he hated admitting other people were right, even his own girlfriend.

"Yeah whatever." He mumbled, still avoiding your eyes.

"So it's all good now?" You questioned.

"Yes everything's fine."

"And that's because of....." you began, smirking at his annoyance. Even though you knew it annoyed him, sometimes you liked getting a rise out of him.

"Ughhhh Merlin V. It's because you went all scary moody that I spoke to my sister and now we're fine. Happy now?"

You let out a little chuckle. "Of course."

Smirking, you turned your body to his slumped one and held out your arms like a child. Draco just looked at you for a brief second, then rolled his eyes and sat up to embrace you in a hug.

"Just cause your scary when you're annoyed." He mumbled into your chest, causing a little chuckle to come out of your throat.

"Whatever you say, softy."