~🔞adrian pucey (1)~

"Arghhh... Avelyn... So good... I'm gonna cum!" Adrian, my boyfriend of 2 years grunted into my ear.

I laid underneath him as he thrusted himself into me one last time, before finishing. Thank the Lord for condoms, I thought. I'm on the pill, but I don't want him finishing inside me for some reason.

He pulled out and pecked my lips, before telling me he was going to clean up, and left into the dorms en-suite. I sighed and shut my legs, and pulled the blanket up to cover my chest.

***

"Pansy, that's the second time we've had sex this week, and I didn't even finish." I complained to my best friend. "He made me finish like 3 times in 2 years, and that was with his fingers! I think I'm gonna die if he doesn't up his game you know."

I like Adrian. Love? Maybe not. When we first got together, I was so happy. I'd had a crush on him since third year, and he asked me to be his girlfriend in forth year, and honestly I was so excited.

We weren't just girlfriend and boyfriend, we were best friends too. I don't know what happened to that. I still like him, and enjoy his company, but ever since he's been lasting little to thirty seconds it's like a spark has been lost.

You may think it's unfair of me to say we've lost a spark simply because he's not lasting long in sex, but pleasure is such an important part of a relationship nowadays, or for me anyway.

"Do you think maybe you just wanna be friends? You know? Like, you like him, and you still wanna be good friends, but you don't wanna be in a relationship. If he keeps making you miserable after sex, god knows what you'll be like in 30 years when you've got kids. You're already getting wrinkles." Pansy replied, pointing to my forehead.

I gasped as we took our seats in the Great Hall for lunch. I pulled out a pocket mirror and looked around my face. No wrinkles. Thank god.

I scowled at a giggling Pansy, and began to contemplate what she was saying. I was going to reply, but someone else seemed to beat me to it.

"What's up with you and Pucey, Aves?"

I knew that voice. The voice of my other best friend. There was me, Pansy, Blaise, and none other then the infamous Draco Malfoy.

Draco took a seat next to me, and raised his eyebrow, trying to probe an answer out of me.

"Ughh I don't even know. I don't wanna seem like a bitch or anything, but he's just not doing... it." I replied as I shoved some chips on my plate.

"It?" He questioned.

He knew what I meant, I could tell by the smirk on his face.

"Adrian hasn't made Avelyn cum with his dick in the whole 2 years they've been together!" Pansy shrieked in response, causing me to scowl at her. She didn't have to be so straightforward about it! I could have said it in a much less accusing way.

"Whatttt that's so bad." Blaise interrupted, looking at me with his mouth agape.

"Oh my gosh I don't need you all to have your inputs. I know, okay? I know." I sighed, resting my right cheek on my right hand as I tucked into my chips.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Draco interrogated, beginning to eat his own lunch.

I looked at him as if to say 'are you serious?' , causing him to look at me in confusion along with Blaise and Pansy.

"Nothing, obviously."

"What?!" All three of them shouted at the same time, causing a couple of other heads to turn in our direction. I shushed them and told them to keep it down.