~fights (1)~

I stood outside the big double doors at the entrance of the Great Hall. I've been hear for about 20 minutes now waiting for detention to be over so I can see him.

Draco had gotten into another fight with Harry Potter today, and landed himself a weeks detention. So here I was, waiting for him to finish.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the doors opened, and students from all different years filed out.

I stood on my tip toes and moved closer so I could find him. And last but not least, at the very end of the row of people making there way out, was a tall blonde boy.

My tall blonde boy.

I raised my eyebrows at him and put a hand on my hip. He knows what's about to come, so he rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Draco." I interrogated as he finally was stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry." He cooed, as he tried to grab my arms and pull me into his chest.

"You know that if you retaliate to what he says you're gonna get yourself a detention. So why do you do it?" I attempted to tell him off but he just kept trying to find ways to hold me close to him and kiss my forehead.

"You're so cute, waiting for me to come out of detention." He completely backtracked, changing the subject.

"Draco, stop. I'm on about you getting into figh-"

"I know you love me, so let's not pretend babe. You're here because you couldn't bare another minute without me." He sarcastically drawled, finishing his little act with a dramatic bite of his lower lip.

"I'm gonna fight you in a minute." I couldn't be annoyed at him right now for some reason though. But he was getting me there with his ridiculous sarcastic self.

"Oooh feisty." He laughed. "Save it for the bedroom though, yeah?" He whispered the last part.

"If you keep taking the piss, Draco, there will be no bedroom. There will just be you, and your hand. I do hope it works okay." I was expecting his face to drop, but it didn't.

Of course it didn't. It's Draco for gods sake.

"So, you're telling me, you're gonna punish yourself by not having any of my sexy body, for what?" He scoffed.

"I seriously, will become a nun for a month Draco. Don't test me." That's a lie.

"What if I want to test you?" He was now laughing.

I just turned and began to walk off down to the Slytherin common room with a roll of my eyes.

"See Y/N, I knew you wouldn't be able to wait." He began.

"Draco, you're making me tired. I'm going to bed." I retaliated.

"No, silly." He laughed. "We're going to bed." He tutted.

"I wasn't lying about fighting you, you know. You get on my nerves sometimes."

He just laughed a bit more, kissed my cheek, and said:

"And you love me for it."