~🔞spin the bottle~

[⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

Dara and Draco are currently walking through the halls of Hogwarts, on their way to the Gryffindor common room.

It was their 8th year, the year they had come back to repeat their 7th year, and it couldn't be any better than this.

Draco had decided, ever since the war had ended, he didn't care about blood status, or houses, and he'd sorted out everything with the Golden Trio, and publicly apologised for everything he's done.

So we'd come back to Hogwarts with no enemies, no grudges, and no worries, and had even been invited to the Gryffindor's reunion party.

Dara got with Draco at the very end of the war, around 3 months ago, and the pair were kind of proud at how quick they all managed to help Hogwarts get rebuilt.

So now they both walk hand in hand, him in his usual black suit, and her in a silk green dress, to the Gryffindor common room.

They get to the door, and can already hear the loud music; luckily everyone had gotten permission to throw this party.

"Ready?" Dara asked Draco, as she went to grab the door handle.

Draco smirked, and leaned down to kiss her cheek.

"Ready." He confirmed, as he let go from her and stood a few steps back.

Sure they'd been together for around 3 months, but they were a secret couple, and weren't really ready to make it public yet.

Not because they didn't want to, but because they didn't want any pressure on their relationship; it was still early days and they were happy with how it was.

So Dara opened the door to the common room and walked in, Draco following suite.

They were greeted by all their old friends from Slytherin, as well as the Golden Trio, and even some 8th year Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws.

They'd headed over to the drinks table 'as friends', as they had to lie to many people, and grabbed a red cup full of firewhisky each.

"Game time!!" The pair turned their heads around to see Blaise stood on a table shouting, already drunk so early.

Draco and Dara both laughed, and headed to the circle forming in the centre of the common room.

"Okay, so what're we playing?" Harry asked.

"Snakes and ladders?" Suggested Neville, causing a few to laugh.

"Spin the bottle?" Suggested a Hufflepuff.

Everyone cheered at the idea, so Ron ran and grabbed an empty butterbeer bottle from the counter, and placed it in the centre of the circle.

"Okay, rules," the Hufflepuff began. "We take it in turns to spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on, we kiss. Simple."

"Okay, who's first?" Slurred Blaise.

Nobody seemed all too willing.

"Okay, I'll spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on goes first, okay?" Harry clarified, receiving nods of approval from everyone around them.

Harry leaned forward and spun the bottle harshly, and it spun around continuously, until it began to slow down, finally coming to a stop...

...on Draco.

There were a few suggestive "ooo's" coming from the circle, and Dara held a fake smile, trying not to show too much jealousy on the fact that her secret boyfriend was about to kiss someone else.