~🔞mirror mirror, on the wall~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then skip straight ahead :) ]

DRACO'S POV

I've had the day from hell.

I've had Lupin on my back all day about DADA assignments. I've had Potter and his idiotic friends getting on my nerves, thinking they're funny. I've had my father send me a letter, nagging me about my grades.

And to top it all off, I've not seen my girlfriend all day.

I'm aching, dying even, to see her. Usually when I see her face at random times throughout a bad day, I immediatley calm down; not only because she knows exactly how to calm me down, but also because I don't like showing my bad side in front of her.

But she decided to take a day off work today; she's been quite stressed lately due to the large pile of work seventh years are being given at the moment.

I'm walking up to my private dorm now, and I know she'll be there; she practically lives in there now.

It's quite bad actually, as when it comes to the holidays and we don't go to sleep together or wake up in the warm embrace of other's bodies, it gets hard.

But that's not going to take away how beautiful it feels to be together, and it's certainly not making me feel less desperate to see her.

Her touch, her embrace, it calms me down. And her voice makes me relax so easily.

I have so much built up stress and tension, and she's the only one that I need to help me right now.

As I arrived at my dorm, I reached my hand out to twist the door knob and the door opened.

Much to my dismay, she wasn't there. I was expecting her to be laid on my bed with her head buried in a book or something. But she wasn't.

I closed the door behind me, confused, but as I turned around, she appeared.

She walked out of my bathroom in nothing but a towel, her long wet hair falling freely down her back.

I stood dead in my tracks, looking her up and down.

As soon as she saw me, she smiled broadly, and walked over to me.

"Hey baby." She spoke, leaning up on her tiptoes to place a singular kiss on my cheek, before walking over to the mirror with a hairbrush.

She began brushing her hair, and I couldn't help but stare at her in awe. Slowly, I began to take off my robe and tie, before unbuttoning my shirt.

I threw my clothes on the floor, and only in my slacks, I walked over to her. Standing behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist, and began lying soft kisses down her neck.

She stopped brushing her hair, and placed her hairbrush on my shelf, before setting her hands atop of mine.

As I continued to plant kisses down her neck, she moaned quietly and let her head fall back against my chest; her wet hair dampening my nipples.

My manhood twitched against my trousers, and a flush of warmth took over my lower stomach at the sound of her little voice.

I stopped kissing her neck, and we made eye contact in the mirror as I pulled on her towel slightly, causing it to fall from her body, and on to the floor.

I averted my eyes so I could take a glimpse of her alluring body. The way her breasts protruded from her chest, the way her curves accentuated her waist, and the way her stomach welcomed me just before her most intimate parts.