~🔞potter's watching us~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

Harry's POV:

Everyone knows Moon is the most gorgeous girl in Hogwarts, not to even mention how smart she is.

She's every boy's (and girl's) dream girl, which always meant I had competition. Around 5th year, Moon got a boyfriend.

Draco Malfoy. My arch nemesis. My enemy. My competitor. Why him? What's so special about him?

I'm determined to break them up. It will happen. She doesn't need to be around someone as toxic as Draco Malfoy.

It's now 6th year, and I'm boarding the Hogwarts Express, ready for the new school term to begin.

This is where it's going to happen. This is where I'm going to find bad information on Draco and tell Moon, so they break up.

I've already got my invisibility cloak on, and I made sure to board the train earlier so I could get in position, ready for her.

I was laid relatively comfortably on the bags rack in the Slytherin compartment, hoping this is where they'd choose to sit.

I waited, and I waited, and I heard her beautiful laugh after what seemed like ages of waiting around. I looked up.

She was with him. She was laughing at what he'd said. He's not even funny. Not one bit. They took a seat.

Only, they took a seat in the compartment opposite the one I'd decided to wait at. Of course they did, that's all his fault.

There was Moon, Draco, Blaise, and Pansy, all talking about their amazing summers they spent together. Blah!

The train started, but other Slytherins sat in the compartment I was laying over, so I couldn't hear them anymore. I had to move closer to them.

So, carefully, I crawled further up, and laid over the three imbeciles, and one love of my life. All was well, until...

Bang! "Owwww."

I'd accidentally knocked Draco's brief case down off the stand and hit Moon's head with it. Oh how I wanted to comfort her, braise her with kisses and apologise.

Moon held her head as she whimpered slightly. Draco was straight to her aid, comforting her.

"How the fuck did that even happen?" Blaise questioned as he looked at the brief case, and back up where it fell from (at me).

"Are you okay Moon?" Pansy asked.

Moon just nodded, as Draco was inspecting her, making sure she wasn't bleeding anywhere.

Ugh, should be me doing that. It was his fault the briefcase was there anyway. He kissed her temple and I almost gagged.

"Does it hurt?" He asked her, softly.

"It's just sore." She reassured, with a smile. "How did it even happen?"

Draco grabbed his briefcase and stood. "I'm not sure, actually." He then went to put it back. Only problem is... I'm here.

He tried to put it where I was laid.

Oh fuck.

It just hit me, and wouldn't go in. I panicked as I watched Draco's eyes brows furrow in confusion. And then watched him put the briefcase elsewhere.

He sat back down, and glared up at me.

Draco's POV:

That stupid dick. I should've known he'd have something to do with this. And now Moon's hurt.