~🔞adrian pucey (2)~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

It took all of two seconds for Draco to slam the doors to the Great Hall shut. He pranced over to me, and I saw a sudden look of lust in his eyes. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face closer to him.

"Say it again." He seethed through his teeth.

Oh gosh, I thought. I was excited, nervous, and sexually buzzing all in one. So much so, the adrenaline must have caused me to space out, but Draco's next words pulled me right back into the situation.

"Say. It. Again. Or do you enjoy being punished, Avelyn?"

"I-I want you to make me f-feel good." I whimpered.

How didn't I see this side of Draco? Underneath all the jokes Pansy and I make about him and Blaise's bachelor sex life, I guess I always knew he'd be good in bed.

But I never deemed him to be this dominant. I'm just as confused at to why I didn't. I mean, it's Draco Malfoy, the boy who likes to dominant everyone he comes across in any way possible.

A smirked formed on Draco's face.

"That's right." He mumbled, barely audible to me.

Without another second wasted, he slams his lips against mine and holds me in a passionate embrace. He pushes my hips towards himself in attempt to keep me as close to him as possible.

His tongue begged for an entrance to my mouth, but I denied. I couldn't just give him all of me. I did that to Adrian and look where that got me.

He didn't stop trying, though. He pressed his lips to mine even harder causing my head to move backwards. His hand grabbed the back off my head and held it still. I groaned into the now rough kiss; he was evidently not going to give up trying to get his tongue in.

"Open..." he growled against my lips. "Now."

How could I argue with that?

My mouth opened ever so slightly and he immediately thrashed his tongue into my mouth. There was no battle for dominance. There wasn't one needed. I definitely wasn't about to test his dominance.

I'd never really experimented with sex, always doing the same old missionary with Adrian. It felt good while it lasted, but I want more than good. I knew that's exactly what I was going to get with Draco.

He began walking us backwards, our hands ravishing each other's bodies. When we reached one of the large tables in the Great Hall, he picked me up and my legs wrapped around his waist as he laid me back onto the wood; our tongues never leaving the other's mouth.

I was dripping in my panties, he hadn't even touched me and I'd already never felt so good.

"I'm gonna make you feel good, Avelyn." Draco said as he pulled away from the kids. "Better than Pucey could ever have."

I didn't doubt him.

His hands trailed down my body, eyes not leaving mine once. I could feel his warm breath on my face, and I'm sure he could feel mine.

His hand lifted my skirt up and I shuddered as his fingers brushed against my naked thigh.

He pushed the pad of his fingers against the protruding wet patch. If I wasn't so aroused, maybe I'd be embarrassed. But right now, I don't care.

His face suddenly turned into one of desperation and in a split second, he'd pulled my skirt down, and ripped my robe, shirt, and tie off; leaving me in my matching white bra and knickers and knee high socks - my shoes had slipped off already.