~🔞truth or dare~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

"Dare."

"I dare you to give me a hickey on a body part you've never left a hickey on before."

Draco smirked as he stood up from the sofa he had in his dorm, and walked over to his girlfriend, who was sat on the edge of his bed.

"Stand up." He told her, and she obliged.

He turned her around and bent her over the end of the bed. He lifted her skirt up and let it rest just above her hips, before pulling the waistband of her lacy thong down a bit. He licked a strip up one of her asscheeks, before harshly sucking at the top of it.

Y/N moaned gently at the feeling. Draco's hands were gripping her thighs as he sucked at her skin harder and harder. Y/N was feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure as the pressure was building up.

Draco looked down at the deep purple mark and smiled satisfactorily at it. He opened his mouth once more and left a few soft pecks on the bruised skin, before putting her panties back to how they were before, and lifting her skirt back down over her ass.

He stood up and went to sit on the bed with his back against the headboard, and Y/N moved to sit up back where she was sat before.

"Okay, truth or dare?" He's asked her.

"Ummmmm... Truth."

Draco paused as he took a second to think.

"Would you ever want to have a threesome?"

Y/N didn't even need to think about this.

"Yes, definitely."

Draco looked surprised at first, but a smirk soon formed on his face.

"Noted." He mumbled.

"Okay, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said. "And make it an interesting one."

"Okay okay, umm..."

After a few moments of silence, she spoke again.

"This is a joint one, okay?"

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion but nodded his head anyway.

"Okay, go on."

"I dare us to have one week. One week, where we get to sleep with another person. Just one, but it can't be each other, or any of our friends. And then in a weeks time we have to try guess who it was."

Draco was shocked. He did not expect that. But for some fucked up reason, he liked it.

"Okay."

——————————————————

A week later.

"Was she a... Ravenclaw?" Y/N asked Draco, trying to guess who the girl he'd slept with was.

They were now back in his dorm, exactly where they were a week prior their current conversation.

"No." He replied, popping some food into his mouth.

"A Slytherin?"

"No."

Y/N was surprised at this. He didn't like Gryffindors or Hufflepuff's, so it was completely mind blowing that he'd slept with one.

She sat up in shock as she suddenly realised that.

"No fucking way have you shagged a Gryffindor?!" She screeched.