~🔞girlfriend?~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

It's my final year at Hogwarts and I don't know whether I'm excited or scared. I know a war is to come, but I've always valued my education, and loved school.

I remember when my friends would wind me up at first saying I should've been a Ravenclaw, but I couldn't help when my true Slytherin came out and showed them exactly where I belong.

I've missed all my friends over the summer, wonder what they've been up to. I've not done too much to be honest, thought of them all dearly.

Mainly Draco.

We've always been close friends, ever since we'd gotten to know each other on the Hogwarts Express. But towards the end of our sixth year, we both knew we were more than friends.

Every time I'm around him I get butterflies, every time he's around me I see a blush rise upon his cheeks.

On the last day of school he broke down. And broke down badly. About his school grades going down, his family, and of course, the Dark Lord.

I was there for him, and he knew that. So he cried and cried into my shoulder, as I told him I'd always be there for him.

That's when he must've have realised just how much I cared for him. And that night, he took my virginity.

I've been thinking about it ever since it happened. I keep replaying the events from the night in my head, over and over again.

I always smile, when I do so.

Over the holidays I've done a lot of thinking, and I've decided that since I never actually told him I love him, I'm going to do it as soon as possible.

And that's the plan in my mind now as I wonder through the corridors of Hogwarts for the first time in a couple of months.

I wonder what he'll be thinking now. I wonder if he's thinking about me. I wonder if he's thinking about that night i recall in my head over and over again. Oh! I wonder if-

*Bump*

"Shit! Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologised to the person I'd just walked into. Must have been too in my thoughts to even look where I was going.

I looked up at a skinny, brown haired girl. She was a little bit shorter than me, but she was beautiful. I've never seen her before, maybe she's new?

"Don't worry." She smiled in return. "We all have them days." She giggled, and I giggled in return.

"Dara?" I heard a voice say, from behind the girl.

I knew that voice. It was Draco. But when he said my name, it's wasn't the usual happy or pleasured way, instead it was full of worry. Like I shouldn't have been there right then.

The girl stepped to the side and I saw him. He looks good. Handsome, taller, but also tired. His eye brows her raised slightly, and his mouth opened slightly.

"Hey Draco." I smiled, finally happy to see him. I wanted to run and hug him, but something was telling me he was out off from hugging me.

"Dara." He barely spoke, simply just breathing it out.

"So," the girl began in a high-pitched voice. "You two know each other?" She asked, looking at Draco.

"Um..." he coughed slightly. I was a little dumbfounded, why couldn't he just say it. We were really close friends. More, even.