~🔞too much~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

Joy Clearwater was the girl that every Hogwarts boy wanted. The boys would say she has the curves of a Goddess, with a perfectly round and peachy arse, and double-D tits they'd fuck.

Joy couldn't deny it, she loved getting these comments, they'd boost her confidence massively, as provocative as they would be; however, she had to act like she didn't like like it, as her boyfriend wouldn't appreciate it very much.

Draco Malfoy was a very protective boyfriend, and he truly did love Joy with all his heart. He really cared for her, and hated the thought of her with any other guy. It angered him. Nobody could ever make him as happy as Joy did.

Of course, Joy knew this, so she'd play it to her advantage. She loved attention from Draco, and if he was busy, she'd just simply have to flirt with a few other guys, simply just to be put right back into her place.

They were in their seventh year now, and it was obvious to pretty much everyone that Draco and Joy would always be together - they'd been through far too much together for them to ever break up now.

This made it easier for Joy to flirt with other guys for attention, as she knew Draco would never break up with her for it.

The two were currently sat in Potions at the very back of the classroom, holding hands as Snape demonstrated how to make the Forgetfulness Potion.

Draco was stroking the top of Joy's hand with his thumb, and even though it was a simple cute gesture, it made Joy want more.

She took her hand away from his, much to his confusion; he looked at her, eye brows furrowed.

"Why'd you do that?" He whispered. He gripped her hand and forced it back to how it was before, fingers entwined tightly, and gave her a stern look telling her to keep it there.

No matter how tight he was holding her hand, Joy still managed to wriggle her fingers back out, with a cheeky giggle.

"I'm not playing Joy, what is your problem?" He asked her, this time shoving his hands into his pockets with a sigh.

"I want to hold something else." She whispered suggestively.

He turned to look at her, staring straight into her eyes.

"No."

He knew exactly what she wanted to hold. And as much as he loved it when she did, he knew now was not the place nor the time.

Joy, however, ignored his verdict, and swiftly moved one of her hands over to his crotch.

She pressed down on it lightly and noticed a slight bump. He had a semi at the thought of her touching him. Joy smirked, knowing exactly what she could do with this.

"No?" She whispered back. She added pressure onto his crotch, moving her palm from side to side, feeling Draco's cock bulge more and more as she continued. "Are you sure?"

She heard a small grunt emit from Draco's mouth, and stopped her movements. She moved her hand so she could unzip Draco's trousers, and she reached into his boxers to pull out his throbbing member.

As she was doing this, Draco was mumbling, telling her to 'stop' even though he wasn't one-hundred percent sure he wanted her to.

He leant forward and rested his chin on his hands that he had closed into fists. He slightly dug his nails into his skin as he felt Joy move her hand up and down his shaft slowly.