~🔞sex with draco malfoy includes...~

[⚠️-mentions of sexual things, no smut though]

- him being very extremely dominant.

- he would prefer to be in control and watch you quiver underneath him, but did like it when you were on top.

- he would pretty much always talk dirty to you.

- he liked it rough, but was worried he may hurt you.

- angry sex.

- make up sex.

- 'im sorry' sex.

- 'i missed you' sex.

- you'd punish draco by not having sex with him for as long as possible which would drive him mad.

- he'd punish you by edging you during sex, or not letting you finish first time.

- when it came to losing your virginity, he was really gentle and apologetic for it hurting.

- "harder" "faster" "draco" "please" "i'm so close" "feels so good".

- "who's pussy is this?" "you gonna cum for me?" "who do you belong to?" "who makes you feel this good?".

- afterwards, he'd always clean you up and let you sleep if you needed to.

- afterwards, he'd ask you if you were in any pain, or needed anything.

- he was most likely the top and you were the bottom.

- he'd always ask permission before trying something new.

- when you were on top he'd always encourage you by telling you how well you were doing. it's the same when you suck him off.

- he'd always make sure you wanted to have sex and would never force you into wanting to do it.

- if it was sex in the shower, he'd always make sure you wouldn't slip and fall.

- as you got older, more things like BDSM and the use of sex toys would be added in.

- when you got married, you had loads of sex on your honeymoon.

- each and every one of your children were made with pure love.

- as much as you both loved rough sex, you also loved slow passionate sex.

- massive turn-ons for draco would be: eye contact, biting the lip, revealing clothes, dirty talk, fake innocence, you begging him, you initiating sex.

- massive turn-ons for you: when he'd work out and you'd see his muscles flex, him being mad, him wearing a tux, dirty talk, him touching you lightly to tease you, him getting in fights with other people over you.

- he'd constantly leave hickeys on your neck, collarbone, chest, and thighs.

- you'd leave hickeys on his neck and collarbone when he'd let you take control.

- he had a massive daddy kink.

-you were very submissive if he wanted you to be.

- he'd keep going even if you were overstimulated because he loved watching you contemplate whether you wanted him to stop or keep going.

-having kids would mean you had to try be quiet afterwards just in case you were to get caught.

- when you lived together, you'd pretty much have sexual intercourse of any kind every night - whether that was him eating you out, him fingering you, you sucking him off, you giving him a hand job, or you having sex.

- you were shocked at first when he brought up the idea of getting a vibrator to use on you, but didn't argue when he'd purchased it.

- at the end, whether it was rough or not, he'd always make sure to tell you he loved you.