~🔞sure thing, daddy~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

Draco and I have been together for a while. Almost 2 years, since the end of third year up until now, half way through fifth year. We regularly began to speak about sex at the beginning of fifth year, but we didn't actually have sex until a week and a half ago.

He was ready for it before I was, as I was slightly worried about the pain. But he was so gentle, so loving - proving I had absolutely nothing to worry about. And to be honest, I wish we could have done it sooner. I can't even describe in words how good sex with Draco feels.

Even though it's only been a week and a half, we've had sex at least 6 or 7 times. Although, this morning, while our naked bodies were tangled together in the silk sheets of his bed in his dorm room, I had told him how I want him to be rougher now I'm used to his size.

That's probably a good enough explanation as to why I'm kneeling in front of him with his dick as far down my throat as he can push it, tears strolling down my face, and my hair in his fists.

Well, I said rough.

"You like that Y/N?" He groaned, thrusting with no ease, the tip of his manhood hitting the back of my throat each time making me gag. "Is this want you want?"

He gripped my hair tighter, and moved my head so my nose was touching his pelvis. He held me there for a good 5 seconds; my eyes squeezing shut as I try not to choke too much - to no avail.

After letting out a long moan, he pulled my head off his dick to let me get some air, though not letting go of my hair. I inhaled sharply and began coughing immediately. I had a mixture of his pre-cum and my saliva all down my chin, as well as endless amount of tears of pleasure that fell from my eyes.

"I believe I asked you a question." Draco said, more of a question. I looked up at him and saw the smirk on his face. He knew I liked it, he knew this was what I wanted, but he wanted to hear it.

"Yes." I breathed out, still trying to find the ability to think straight.

"Yes what?" Draco teased, his smirk only growing, causing me to groan.

"Dracoooo..." I whined.

"Yes?" He mimicked me, causing me to pout. Letting out a deep husky chuckle, he continued. "Tell me what you want, Y/N."

"You know what I want!" I exclaimed, the impatience evident on my tongue.

"You may have to remind me." He continued to tease, finally letting go of my hair.

Well if he wants to tease, I will too.

Putting on a mask of fake confidence, I rose to my feet, ensuring my eyes don't leave his. Although I was stood, I was still nowhere near as tall as he was, so the likelihood of me being as intimidating as him was slim to none, but I may as well give it a go.

"I want you to fuck me, hard." I stated, bravely. "Make sure I can't walk tomorrow."

The confidence that radiated off me did in fact seem to shock Draco, just like I'd hoped. I wiped the mess of my chin with the back of my hand, as I watch him stand like a dear in the headlights.

Our eyes were still glued together as I took his aching shaft in my small hands and began pumping him slowly. It was already lubed with my spit and his pre-cum, as obviously still sensitive from him fucking my mouth just moments ago.

I watched as his eyes slammed shut, and his lips parted slightly; light moans escaping his mouth.

"Tell me what you want Draco?" I asked, manipulating his words from before. I had absolutely no clue where this sudden dominant side of me came from, but I didn't see him complain.