~🔞friction~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

This year at Hogwarts, Draco had been appointed the position of a sixth year Prefect. He was so proud of himself, as was his girlfriend Y/N.

But the pair were also slightly disheartened at the fact that this meant they'd been spending a lot of time apart. Sixth year wasn't easy. Quite the opposite, actually, being a complete work overload! So Draco had to try and balance all of his school work amongst his prefect duties, whilst ensuring he was spending as much time with his girlfriend as possible.

Tonight, Draco had a night off of his prefect duties, to which both Draco and Y/N were grateful.

It was the first time they'd both been able to spend time together properly since Draco became a prefect. It was a particularly cold night, and Y/N and Draco were cuddled up together in his bed; Y/N being curled into Draco as he spooned her.

"Goodnight baby." Y/N whispered as she placed a kiss on Draco's arm that was draped over her waist.

"Goodnight, Princess." He mumbled.

He snuggled closer to her, wanting more contact, but let out an involuntary moan at the sudden contact made in a more specific area.

"What's wrong, Draco?" Y/N asked him, confused at his sudden outburst.

She turned her head over her shoulder to look at him, and as she did this, her hips pressed further into Draco's crotch area, and she felt something poking her.

Her eyebrows raised and her eyes widened slightly.

"I see. You should have just said something, Draco." She giggled slightly.

Draco turned away as his cheeks flushed a light shade of pink, obviously embarrassed. Ignoring this, Y/N began to grind her hips back onto his erection in order to create him some more friction.

Draco's eyes shut and he inhaled sharply. Y/N took this as a sign of it feeling good and began picking her movements up, rocking her hips back and forth as she ground against his stiffened cock.

"Ohh fuck Y/N." He mumbled between his heavy breaths.

Becoming encouraged by his words, Y/N sat up and pushed Draco's shoulder back so he was now laying flat on his back, and she moved to straddle him.

She carried on her movements, rocking her hips back and forth against his cock as she stared down at Draco. Slowly but surely, he was breaking underneath her, his nose scrunching up as his eyes remained shut and his mouth lay slightly agape.

Staring satisfactorily down at his reaction, she reached her hands to the hem of her shirt, gradually taking off the top; ensuring to put on a show for her desperate baby.

He opened his eyes as he felt her movement, and they widened as they watched her grab and caress her breasts in one hand, and she ran the other through the strands of her hair. He stared up at her in awe, then suddenly realised the familiar feeling of a knot was forming in his stomach.

"Don't... S-Stop." He groaned as his climax grew nearer and nearer.

He was ashamed at how quick he was to releasing his pent up tension after receiving such little touch.

His groans became more frequent and whiny as he neared the orgasm he was so desperate for.

"You're doing so good baby," Y/N praised as she now began grinding her hips down on him in a circular motion, as oppose to back and forth.