~🔞colin creevey~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

My parents were so proud of me when I became Head Boy. It was the one thing my father wanted during school, but never got.

My father doesn't show emotion very often, so when he told me he was proud of me when I became Head Boy, I've never been so happy in my life.

I strutted the halls even smugger than before. I have the grades, the looks, the talent, the reputation, and the girl.

To be fair, I got mocked for dating Ella by a lot of my friends. She's two years younger then me, her being in fifth year and me being in seventh, but I don't care.

I found the girl I like. God, I've found the girl I love. She appreciates me, she comforts me, she gets me, and what's more; she obeys me.

None of the girls in my year or even the year below were willing to adapt to my ways, but Ella, she will with no questions asked.

I walk through the corridors of Hogwarts; it's now 11:47pm; after hours. My duty tonight is to ensure there's nobody out when they shouldn't be. The best part is, if I find them, I can give them the best punishment 'I see reasonable'.

I've just gotten back round to the courtyard and haven't seen anyone as of yet. Tonight, I'm kind of glad. All I can think about is getting back to my dorm where I know Ella will be.

I begin to walk back to my dorm as I realise there's nobody out and my job is done, until I hear voices, two of them.

I walk over to where they're coming from, and the closer and closer I get, the more I begin to realise how much I recognise one of them. Ella?

I turned the corner and to my surprise, there she was. She's meant to be in my dorm waiting for me to come back, what's she doing here, after hours, with another boy? I'm furious.

"Oh. Draco, hi." She was smiling, as if nothing was a bother. I stormed over to them.

"Don't give me that." I scowled at her, and her face dropped to confusion. How was she so confused when she knows she's breaking so many rules right now?

Talking to another boy without my presence.

Disobeying my order for her to wait for me in my dorm.

Talking to a Gryffindor.

And to top it all off, she's wearing some little black latex shorts and one of those crop tops; showing off her cute little ass and cleavage.

I stared at the guy she was with, and recognised him slightly. That guy with the camera, the one who was petrified in his first year, the really annoying one even Potter wants to slap.

Colin Creevey.

"Creevey, that's my girlfriend." I sneered.

"Oh Draco don't worry, he was just asking about the Transfigurations homework." She was smiling again.

She will certainly NOT be smiling when I get my hands on her.

"Yeah, Ella's so smart. She's really great at Transfigurations and her help is very much appreciated. I can always count on h-"

"I do not need you to tell me how smart my girlfriend is, Creevey, as if I wouldn't know. Do you know who I am?"

"Yeah, of course. You're Malfoy, Draco Mal-"

"So then you'll know I'm Head Boy, correct?"

Ella was staying silent now. She must have just realised how mad I was.