~🔞fights (2)~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

We'd gotten into Draco's dorm, that had pretty much become mine, and I threw myself tiredly onto his bed.

I share a room with Pansy, Daphne, Millicent, and my least favourite person of all... Izzy Clearwater. She was obsessed with Draco and I couldn't stand it.

I'd gotten in trouble once for slapping her, and then another time for punching her. Draco didn't want me getting into any more trouble, so now everything of mine belongs in his private dorm; including myself.

I heard a deep chuckle come from behind me, as I laid face down on my stomach.

"I knew you wanted me." I heard him mutter before throwing himself onto my back, causing my to groan.

"Dracooo you've just broken my spineee!" I winced in pain at the pressure of Draco's body weight on top of me.

"Not yet I haven't. Gosh Y/N I never knew just how horny you could get. That's a lie. I do." I heard him giggling so I lifted my arm up to try and hit him with it, only for him to grab it before.

"Now now, Y/N, no need to get feisty anymore." He tsked.

Fuck.

I felt movement above me and something fell on my back, and then I felt his other hand take my other arm and move it behind me too; so I had both arms behind my back.

"Draco? What are you doing?" I mumbled into my duvet.

Another deep chuckle left his throat.

Then he picked up whatever fell on my back and began wrapping it around my hands so they were held together... tight.

It was his tie.

"Draco-"

"Shh."

"But-"

"Y/N..."

"But Drac-"

And just like that, I'd been flipped over onto my back, with my hands both bound together underneath me. I looked deep into his eyes, and behind his grey orbs, was lust. Lots of it, too.

"I told you, no, I warned you to be quiet. Did you listen?" His voice was deep and husky.

I shook my head slightly.

"You know what happens when you don't listen, don't you?"

I nodded my head briefly.

"Good girl."

Punishment.

I watched him, and he watched me, as he stripped himself of every - single - piece - of - clothing - he - had - on.

He was now stood naked in front of me. I'd seen it many of times, but every time, it just got better. I bit me lip and inspected each part of him, my eyes stopping on his rock hard cock.

"No, look up." He told me, and of course I obliged. I was the sub, he was the dom; who was I to argue?

I was not looking into his demanding eyes, and he was looking into mine.

"So," He began, as he took his hand and began pumping his shaft ever so slowly. "Interrupting me... Let's see... How should we punish you for that?"

I whimpered as I began trying to untie his tie from my hands; to no avail.

"I could tease you? Edge you? Deny you?" He teased.

"Draco." I whined, averting my eyes back down to his manhood that was now stood up right on his stomach as he continued to pump it slowly.