~i like you, moon potter~

Request for @sadbadjuju

*****************************************

~First Year~

Walking through the corridors of the Hogwarts halls with all the rest of the new first years, was a black haired beauty with piercing green eyes. Moon Lily Potter.

She was hear today for her first day of school, with her twin brother, the famous Harry Potter. Though she wasn't with him, just in his year.

See, Moon hated her brother. With a burning passion. She was shoved to the side as a baby when their parents were killed. Harry was known as the almighty 'boy who lived', and she was just 'his twin sister'.

She was fairly different to Harry. She didn't agree with him on most things, she didn't like the same things as him, she didn't believe in the same things as him. They were polar opposites.

Everyone thinks Harry is some saint, and a really nice person, when really, he's awful to Moon. Always telling her how she should act, how she should think, what she should believe.

They're just as much rivals as they are siblings. Harry was walking with a ginger boy he met on the train, and Moon was walking with a blonde girl called Daphne.

"What house are you hoping to be put in?" She asked Moon.

"I don't know anything about Hogwarts, or houses. My parents died when I was a baby and I grew up with disgusting muggles who didn't tell me anything about it." Moon scrunched her face as she spoke. "What house are you expecting?"

"Slytherin. The best house for the best people. Usually only pure bloods get into Slytherin, it's the most superior house. Some of the best witches and wizards come from there, including Merlin himself."

"Then i want to be in Slytherin too. I can't stand muggleborns, or petty half-bloods. How can you come to a witch and wizard's when your not even a 100% pureblood witch or wizard."

"I think we're going to get on well, Potter." Daphne cooed, as she linked her arms with her new friend.

***

"Gryffindor!" The sorting hat screamed before Harry Potter jumped from the stool in joy.

"Of course." Moon whispered to Daphne as the pair of them rolled their eyes.

"Shut it Potter," Moon heard a voice from behind her and turned to see the face that goes with it. A pale boy with slick platinum blonde hair gelled back. "I'm trying to listen for when my name gets called out, not whatever you're gossiping about."

Draco previously spoke to Harry, and of course, Harry left a bad impression for the Potter's. If only he'd understand Moon is nothing like her brother, he'd leave her be.

Usually when someone is rude to Moon, she shouts at them back. However something about this boy shut her up, so she instead turned back around and stayed silent.

"Slytherin!" Moon cheered as Daphne winked at her and ran over to the Slytherin table.

"Draco Malfoy."

The black haired girl turned her head to look for the next person to be sorted, and it was him.

Draco, huh? She thought to herself.

"Slytherin!" The sorting hat roared almost immediately after he'd sat on the stool. Before Moon could reciprocate this though, her name was called, and she was shakily walking up to the front.

She sat down and faced the rest of the school, becoming extremely intimidated by their wondering faces. First she looked towards her brother, who had an ugly scowl on his face. Then she looked over to the Slytherin table where she saw her new friend waving, and Draco Malfoy sat next to her smirking.