~🔞soulmates~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

Request for @horivl_ray

**************************************************************************

"You mean to tell me, you've made no progress whatsoever on getting our army into Hogwarts?" Voldemort scowled at a terrified Draco.

"I have made progress, My Lord, I just haven't managed to completely fix the cabinet yet. It won't be long." Draco said, trying to make his voice not sound as shaky as he knew it would be.

"That's. Not. Good. Enough." Voldemort replied, as he began taking steps towards Draco.

Draco wanted to step back, or make a run for it, but he knew if he did, he'd be killed there and then.

"You're an embarrassment." the evil man sneered. "You're whole family is an embarrassment. Though, it's only really you and your vile father that have done me wrong. Your mother on the other hand..."

Draco's jaw clenched at the name of his mother. He loved her with all his heart, the woman that had been there for him through thick and thin. He could handle Voldemort talking about all the mistakes his father has made, but he cringed at the thought of him speaking badly about his mother. There was more good in her than there was in a bright red rosy.

"Yes, I notice your mother. Sat there all quiet. I'd love for her to make some more contributions in meetings. How I'd love to hear her voice, love to hear her speak about all the filthy mudbloods out there. Yes, that would be delightful. Her voice is so beautiful. Her voice is like-"

"DON'T SPEAK ABOUT MY MOTHER LIKE THA-"

"Crucio."

Voldemort was waiting for Draco to raise his voice at him; waiting for an excuse to punish him for his delay in getting the death eaters into his school.

Within seconds, Draco was on the floor howling in pain. At first, he'd tried to keep it in, but there was only so much he could take.

He wriggled and writhed along the floor of the drawing room in his home, Voldemort showing no mercy.

"S-s-t-o-p-p-p." Draco managed to stutter out, though the Dark Lord was not going to stop any time soon.

He wanted to show Draco just how much he wanted this task completed. He needed it to sink in how badly he needed control, and by torturing him so mercilessly, he was doing exactly that.

A few minutes later, the pain had gotten so bad, all Draco could do was shake and let out small, continuous groans. He couldn't form words, he didn't even have the energy to shriek anymore. Sweat was dripping from his head profusely, as he battled to stay alive, however, his vision was blurring, and he was left with black dots, and the blur of his mother's face of heart-break running into the room.

***

Draco's POV

I stood from the sand that had stuck to the bottom of my shoes, and looked around at the misty beach around me. I had no idea where I was, so I began following where the sand was taking me, yet still, I was getting nowhere.

I turned to look at the sea, and there was someone there. I gasped out of shock, but nevertheless walked towards the splashing waves.

"Excuse me?" I said, after clearing my throat.

All the air got stuck in my throat when the most beautiful girl turned around, her white hair plaited beautifully beneath her shoulders.

"Hello, Draco." She said, still gazing at the waves. How does she even know my name?