~🔞red presents~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

Today was one of the best Christmas' Draco and Allison had ever had. It was their first Christmas with a child. Their little baby Scorpius.

Scorpius was almost one years old, and was a happy little baby, which made the day with Lucius and Narcissa at Malfoy Manor an even more cheerful time.

He was settled in his Christmas onesie, resting quietly in his cot, and Lucius and Narcissa had gone to bed. Both Draco and Allison were tired after a busy day, but content with the day's events.

To see their son so happy and smiley as he experienced toys he'd never seen before was such an amazing feeling for them as parents. Draco and Allison had also gotten each other some presents; some very different presents.

Present that had been wrapped especially in a different colour - red - so they pair knew not to open them in front of Draco's parents. Once Lucius and Narcissa had taken Scorpius into the dining room to put him in his high chair, they quickly opened the red presents.

Allison blushed profusely as she unwrapped some extremely provocative Christmas lingerie, some fluffy white handcuffs, and a remote control mini vibrator.

And Draco groaned deeply as he unwrapped a set of 2 different sized butt plugs, and a blindfold.

They weren't for Draco, but he was very pleased with them, to say the least. He'd been asking Allison for ages to try anal, but she never agreed, so to see she'd gifted him some butt plugs to use on her made him extremely excited for the night to come.

The married couple were unsettled as they ate their Christmas dinner. They couldn't stop fidgeting, obviously impatient to get their hands on one another.

Draco couldn't stand up from the table for a while, not wanting his obvious erection being presented to his parents and infant. Meanwhile, Allison had to sit with her legs crossed in attempt to calm her aching core.

So as they currently paced to their room in Malfoy Manor, they also began stripping themselves. Allison giggled as she looked back to see Draco trying to take off his shoes at the same time as his shirt, all while racing to his room.

She easily slid off her heals, holding them in one hand as she used her other hand to un-strap her red silk dress.

By now, the pair had reached the bedroom door, and the top half of Allison's dress had slid down to her waist revealing her big round tits that Draco loved so much. This resulted in Draco's stiff cock poking out of the top of his dress trousers.

Allison bit her lip cheekily, as she slammed the bedroom door shut and slid the rest of her dress, along with her panties from her body; wiggling her hips provocatively.

A groan emitted from Draco's mouth, as he finally managed to take off the rest of his clothes, now stood fully naked in front of his naked wife. Draco had brought the red presents upstairs earlier, and he strolled over to his cabinet to pick up the Christmas lingerie he bought Allison.

"You have 30 seconds to go in there," he pointed towards the en-suite as he spoke darkly to her. "put these on, and take the heels with you."

Scuttling quickly, Allison grabbed her black heels from before, and the lingerie, and scuttled off into the bathroom.

Luckily, knowing the activities that would be taking place this very night, Allison had shaved and cleaned her body thoroughly, focusing on some areas she never had to before.