~🔞my jealous little girlfriend~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

It may be wrong to do this, but I love it so much. My beautiful girlfriend Bella has had her eyes burning into the back of my head for the whole day.

And I've loved every minute of it.

All day yesterday she was trying to get my attention by speaking to other boys, and all that did was make me jealous.

But I made sure to not give her a reaction, and instead let her have her fun. Today, she'd be punished.

I've been sitting with Pansy in each lesson, smiling and laughing at her ridiculously unfunny jokes, pushing her hair away from her face whenever it falls down, complimenting her slightly.

I made sure not to pass any boundaries, though, as I never called her pretty, never said she looked good, never told her that she makes me happy. That would be going too far.

All I wanted to do was make Bella jealous just like she'd made me.

And it was working so well.

Astronomy had finished, and lessons were over for the day, as we began to pack our stuff away. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Bella was still staring at me, so I made another move.

Pansy was trying to tie her hair up with her bag over her shoulder, and it wasn't working too well.

"Pansy?" I began, and she turned her head to smile at me. "Would you like me to hold your bag for you while you do that ?"

"Draco that would be so helpful! Bless you, you're so cute." She cooed as she passed me her bag.

"No worries." I finished wish a smile.

All of a sudden I heard someone slam their chair under their desk and storm out of the classroom.

I looked up to see a furious Bella leaving the classroom and heading down the stairs and into the corridors.

Maybe I've gone too far?

"Sorry Pansy, I've just remembered, I've got somewhere to be." I mumbled, as I put her bag down on the desk in front of us, grabbed my own, and ran out of the classroom after my girlfriend, ignoring Pansy's calls for me.

She was a relatively small girl, so it took me a while to be able to find her. But then I saw her.

I saw her long brown flowing hair bunched up in a bright green scrunchy. I bought her that scrunchy, she says it's her favourite one.

"Bella!" I shouted in the halls, causing people to turn round and look at me like I was a mad man.

I saw her head spin round to look at me, a scowl evident on her face, and she turned back around and continued storming off.

Great! What have I done now?

"Bella! Wait!"

I sprinted down the corridor, dodging everyone else that was running in the opposite direction. How can she walk to fast?

"Belle." I spoke softly as I finally caught up to her. I grabbed her wrist and spun her around to face me. I smiled as I saw her scowl, and pout.

"God you walk fast!" I giggled, catching my breath.

"I have somewhere to be. So do you, I'd assume." She spoke, sternly.

I furrowed my brows in confusion at her, and she continued.