~draco has a girlfriend (1)~

Let's pretend Draco has a sister called Luxia in this who's in the year below :)

************************************************

"Goodbye Draco, I'll miss you." Arabella cooed, as her and her boyfriend of two years shared their final kisses on platform 9 3/4 before they had to go home for the Easter break.

"I'm gonna - miss you - too. Make sure you write - everyday." He replied in between continuous kisses.

After promising to write to Draco each day while they're apart, they parted ways, and left to go home.

***

Draco was sat at his dining table during his first night back home. Sat next to him was his younger sister Luxia, and opposite him were his parents Lucius and Narcissa.

Luxia had just finished blabbing to her parents all about the arguments she'd had with her friends so far. As well as how well she's doing in lesson, and how much she wishes she could get a puppy for getting an Outstanding in her Transfigurations mock exam.

"Draco, what about you?" Narcissa asked, tucking into her roast dinner. "How've you been this year so far? What've you been up to?"

"Oh nothing much really. We've just been revising for O.W.L.S really." He lied, knowing full well he'd also got himself a girlfriend a month or so previous.

"Oh yes, when are those examinations?" Lucius asked.

"This June, a couple months yet."

"I see. And what do you reckon you'll achieve."

"Well I'm predicted Outstanding's in everything, and I've been revising regularly. So i don't see why I wouldn't get them." Draco replied, shoving a yorkshire pudding into his mouth.

Luxia started giggling from next to him, causing the other three to look at her questionably.

"What's funny dear?" Narcissa smiled.

"Draco's funny." She replied, still giggling as she filled her fork up with food.

Draco looked at her extremely confused. And then realised she knew about Arabella. He'd promised her he was going to tell his parents about her this holidays, but not right now.

He now looked at her as if to say 'keep your mouth shut', but Luxia just giggled harder.

"What's so funny about him?" Narcissa giggled back at her smiling daughter. Lucius simply sat in confusion.

"Draco has a girlfrie-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Draco kicked his sister from under the table causing her to throw her fork on to her plate and grab her foot while whining.

"Draco what on earth did you do that for?" Lucius questioned. Narcissa, on the other hand, got the gist of what Luxia had said and looked at Draco with a bright smile on his face.

"Draco has a girlfriend!" She squealed. This caused Lucius' questioning eyes turn into a slightly brighter shade of blue; a smirk rising onto his face.

"Oh he does, does he." He snickered.

Draco just sighed, and then looked towards his very proud sister and mouths 'thanks a lot'.

"So, what's her name?" Lucius asked.

"When can we meet her?" Narcissa questioned before Draco could speak.

"What house is she in?" His father added.

"Is she in your year?"

"Who are her parents?"

"Does she make you happy?"

"Does-" But before Lucius could finish, Draco chirped in, stopping the both of them from asking more questions.

"Her name's Arabella Primrose. She's in my year and Slytherin. You can meet her when she's comfortable coming round, and when you're not going to bombard her with questions as soon as she turns up at the door. Her parents are Charlotte and Devin Primrose, and yes I'm happy." He finished, then sighed out of breath.

"More than happy I'd say," Luxia began, the smirk still wide on her rosy cheeks. "He literally saunters around school all day with her under his arms and a bright smile on his face. It's quite embarrassing actually."

This comment caused Draco's usually pale face to flush a furious scarlet red, as he glared at his sister next to him.

"Oh Luxia love, do leave him alone. I must say, I'm extremely happy for you. I was wondering when you were about to get one you know." Narcissa smiled.

Draco had a feeling Narcissa would be happy, it was his father he was worried about. He knows how picky he can be about the types of people his children are around, and didn't want him to put Arabella off him.

However, when he looked in Lucius' direction, he seemed to have a slight smile on his face. Secretly, he was happy for his son, but he was too stubborn to show this.

"See if she could come round this holiday. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to last with your mother banging on about her." He said to his son, causing him to smile in relief.

Narcissa gently whacked Lucius' arm, a look of fake hurt on her face, and Luxia began tucking into her food again; satisfied with tonight's gossip.

Draco was far too happy to tuck into his food again. He was sat pondering which of the Manor's gardens he was going to show his girlfriend first.