~away in paris~

My life is so perfect right now.

Here I am in the warm sun, walking through the streets of Paris, with my gorgeous fiancé, Y/N.

I watch her as she looks at the different monuments around her on the way back to the hotel. Her smile brings light to my life, and her eyes could hypnotise me severely.

I look down at the pretty dress she's wearing, and notice how beautiful it looks on her. I look even further down and look at her hand that's resting on her little baby bump; her engagement ring glistening in the light.

I've got everything I want right here. The love of my life, and a little Princess resting in her stomach. My family. My life.

We arrived at the hotel and it's now quite late at night. We've had dinner, and we're both very tired, so we're about to head to bed.

I got changed into my pyjamas and went over to my side of the bed. I looked up and saw Y/N at the other side of the room.

"I think I'm gonna have a shower D, I won't be too long." Her soft voice spoke.

"Right now?" I asked.

We always have showers together. I love sharing a shower with her; we share such intimate moments together, whether they're sexual or not. Tonight shouldn't be any different.

"Yeah, I won't be too long. You look for a film to watch." And with that, she walked into the en-suite for a shower.

Oh.

She wants a shower without me.

I know it's small, but I've noticed she's started doing things alone that we'd usually do together, and it kind of hurts.

Not to mention she's pregnant! I'm meant to be there for her no matter what.

I sat on the bed thinking about this over and over before deciding to go and join her in the shower, whether she wants me to or not.

I got up and took all my clothes off before walking over to the bathroom. I walked in, and heard her humming to herself in the steamy room.

I walked straight into the shower. She had her back facing me as she was stood directly under the running water.

I took a deep breath and she turned around to face me, jumping slightly.

"Draco you scared me."

"Can we talk?" I asked her.

"Right now?" She giggled. "We're in the shower."

"Are you falling out of love with me?" I asked. It was like all my emotions were hitting me at once and I bit my lip, trying my hardest not to cry.

Her face dropped, and she cupped my cheeks with her frail hands.

"Draco, why on earth would you even think that?" Her voice was soft, but I could also sense she was a little bit hurt.

"Because I... I just..." I couldn't get my words out.

"Go on." Her voice was soothing and her thumbs rubbed my cheeks gently.

"You're carrying our perfect little daughter, and I want to be there for you, I want to be around you all the time, but you're not letting me give you attention, or giving me any." I admitted.

She sighed slightly, as she leant up to give me a gentle but reassuring kiss on my lips; her baby bump pressing against my stomach slightly.

"I didn't even realise I'd not given you any attention Draco. I'm so sorry my love. Why didn't you say something?"

"Because I didn't want to seem clingy."

"Don't be silly! We're having a baby Draco, I need you to be clingy. I want you to be clingy so you don't miss out on anything this pregnant brings." Her smile was reassuring.

"I can't wait to meet her." I whispered, lowering my hands to rub her bump gently.

"I'm sure she can't wait to meet you either. You're going to be such a perfect father. I can't wait to watch you hold her, watch you spoil her rotten."

There it is.

That's the attention I crave.