~draco has a girlfriend (2)~

Today was the day Arabella was going to meet Draco's parents - a week and a couple days after they found out about her. She was nervous, but so excited to see Draco again.

Draco and Arabella were really close, so a week and a bit apart was a very long time to wait, so Draco was ecstatic that he'd be able to see his girlfriend again.

Although, it was fair to say Narcissa was most excited. She'd ensured the house elves had done a thorough clean of the Manor. She also curled her hair, and then wore her finest gown.

"Mother, you don't need to do all this, it's only Arabella." Draco laughed, watching her faf around with the picture frames making sure they were straight.

"Oh I want to make a good impression dear." She responded.

"And you will!" He chuckled, both hands on both her shoulders. He was simply wearing grey joggers and a plain white top.

"It's such a shame your father can't be here. He seemed quite excited at the idea of you having a misses."

"He'll meet her at some point mum, she's not going anywhere." He told her, wondering in the kitchen to grab a snack.

Seconds later, the doorbell rung, and Arabella was stood outside their Manor. Draco was in the kitchen, furthest away from the door, so Narcissa told Luxia go let her in.

"Bellaaaa." Draco greeted his girlfriend, engulfing her in a tight hug. "I missed you."

"Heyyy. I missed you as well." She responded sweetly.

"Well, you know Lux." He said as he pointed at his sister who'd slouched back on the sofa to scroll through her phone. He then turned and pointed at his mother, who was walking towards them.

"This is my mum." He smiled.

"Hello dear, it's so lovely to finally meet you. Draco's told us all about you. You're such a beauty, I'm so glad you could make it today-"

"Mum don't overwhelm her." Draco interrupted.

"No no it's okay Draco. It's lovely to meet you too Mrs Malfoy." Arabella greeted as she walked towards the smiling woman. She was going to shake her hand, but Narcissa engulfed her into a hug similar to the one Draco had given her.

"Oh please darling, call me Narcissa." She whispered into her ear.

***

A couple hours had passed since Arabella arrived, and her and Narcissa got on extremely well. Both Narcissa and Luxia sat opposite Draco and Arabella as they were half way through their dinner.

Luxia was still on her phone, and Draco was sat with a beaming smile on his face watching his mother converse with his girlfriend. He loved that they got on so well. It was all he'd wanted.

"And then, once he'd managed to be able to crawl out of his cot himself, he'd come straight away into mine and his father's bedroom to wake us up. He was such an energetic baby." Narcissa laughed at the memory, Arabella following suite.

"Apparently i was a really lazy baby. Wouldn't walk anywhere, my mum says." She replied, once again causing Narcissa to laugh.

"I wonder what your babies will look like. I'll bet you my full Vivienne Westwood set that they're the prettiest little things ever-"

"Mother!" Draco screeched. "We're 15!" Arabella just giggled. "And you might be making Bella uncomfortable."

"Oh Draco, you can't deny it, our babies would be cute." Arabella responded, causing Narcissa to eagerly nod her head. Luxia was still sat silently scrolling through her phone, occasionally putting some food in her mouth.

The conversation finished just as dessert did.

"Well this has been so lovely. I'm so glad I've met you Arabella, dear. But if you'd excuse me, I must go upstairs and phone Lucius. He's gone out to do a work thing, I want to make sure he's okay." Narcissa informed as she walked round to her son's side of the table to engulf the pair in a hug.

"It's been lovely to meet you as well, thanking for having me round."

"Of course dear, you come round here whenever you want to."

***

Arabella still had just under an hour until her parents were coming to pick her up, so Draco had offered to show her the gardens he was thinking about.

Arabella walked around Narcissa's flower garden, admiring all the beautiful colours.

"This is so beautiful." She mumbled - more to herself, but Draco heard and lightly smiled.

"My mother takes pride in her flower gardens. She's out here for at least a couple hours a day."

"I love it."

"I love you." Draco replied, almost instantly. This caused him to blush; he didn't mean to sound so desperate.

Arabella smiled, however, and walked towards him. She cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips lightly.

"I love you too, Draco."

Draco smiled brightly, and pecked her lips in return.

"I don't want you to go." Draco whispered as a pout formed on his face.

"I'll see you again soon, we go back to school in 4 days."

"That's still ages."

"It's not too long. I'll still write to you. But think about the next couple months we can spend by each others side in school."

Draco didn't say anything in return, he just brightened his smile, and pulled her close. Their lips met, and they began kissing passionately as the sun began to set a bright orange in the sky.