~🔞tied and teased~

[ ⚠️ contains smut and CNC, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd be back so soon, I-"

"Stop talking Draco!"

Y/N had just been out with her friends at Hogsmeade, but decided to go back to Hogwarts before everyone else so she could see Draco. They were in a very close relationship, and neither of them liked being apart for so long.

It has always been a rule that Draco and Y/N had to ask each other for permission to touch themselves; just something they came up with when they first made the rules of their relationship, or more specifically, their sex life.

So you can imagine the shock on Y/N's face when she walked into Draco's dorm to see him sprawled along his bed, rubbing one of his big hands up and down his stiffened cock, while the other one massaged his balls.

"I was thinking about you." He told his angry girlfriend. "I had an image of you in my head while I was doing it."

"I told you to stop talking Draco!" Y/N was really mad. "What would you do to me if you saw me like that?"

Draco knew the answer already, so automatically knew where the conversation was leading to. He was sat on his bed, completely naked as she stood by the bed staring him down.

"I'd punish you." He mumbled.

"Exactly. So I think it's only fair you get that too, don't you agree?"

"Y/N, Princess, pl-"

"Don't Princess me! Lay down, hands above your head."

Reluctantly, Draco obliged.

Y/N got her wand out, and muttered a spell that immediately bound his hands together and made them stay above his head.

She was wearing a cute little summery dress, but decided to keep it on, as she knew how much Draco would want to see her naked. And this was a punishment, not a reward.

"Bad, bad move, Draco." She muttered, more to herself, as she climbed in between his long legs, forcing them to spread to both sides of his bed.

"Y/N-"

"Don't. Talk. Don't speak to me Draco. Just shut up."

With that said, she took Draco's cock in her small hands. It was still erect and painfully hard. She was going to enjoy this.

She began to suck on his dick, her hands pleasuring the parts she couldn't yet reach in her mouth.

Draco moaned and dug his head backwards into the pillow beneath him, trying to pull his hands down. Y/N knew how much Draco liked to run his hands through her hair while she sucked him off, but today, he couldn't.

Y/N continued to suck, and Draco had a feeling she was doing to deny him when it came to his orgasm. He worried, but knew by now to not ask her about her plans.

He felt his orgasm nearing quite quickly, already being stimulated by his own actions before. He didn't want to hold it in, because that would make the denial even more painful, but he also didn't want to be denied right now.

Before he could come up with a plan, he felt himself begin to unravel beneath Y/N.

He moaned and groaned loudly, silently thanking himself for putting the silencing spell on the room before he began pleasuring himself.

Y/N let him cum. She didn't punish him. He was confused at first, but panicked as he suddenly realised what was going on.

"Y/N you know I can't take overstimulation. Please baby-"