~dating draco malfoy includes...~

[⚠️-mentions of sexual things, no smut though]

Jealousy

Draco would get extremely jealous if any boy was to even look at you. Best believe that if a guy was to even look in your direction, he'd be right over there showing you immediate affection so the other boys know you're his.

Cuddles

Draco is a killer for cuddles. They're most definitely his week spot. If he was mad at you, you'd just cuddle up to him and he would instantly forgive you. He was most definitely one to spend all his spare time cuddling you.

Kisses

Any time. Of any day. In any situation. Kisses. Good morning kisses. Good night kisses. Hello kisses. Goodbye kisses. See you later kisses. Kisses when you sit down for a meal in the great hall. Long kisses when cuddling. Long kisses in common room. Pecks. Full make-out sessions. 'I love you but I'm really mad' kisses. 'I love you and I'm sorry' kisses. 'I love you' kisses. Basically, his lips were on yours most of the time.

His favourite places to kiss you were your lips, neck, and breasts. Your favourite places to kiss Draco was his lips, neck, and collarbone.

Escort

Every single day you had school, Draco would escort you to each and every one of your lessons, even if he wasn't in them. He wanted to make sure you got there safely, and make sure no other boy would try making a move.

Hickeys

Hickeys were something that annoyed you. Because it seemed like every time you were with Draco, you'd have a new one to add to your collection. At first it was cute and exciting, but now it's awkward when it's always someone else to point them out to you. Then you have to run and find some full coverage makeup, and remember to scold Draco for that later - even though he'd just smirk at his work and probably end up give you another.

On the other hand, it was rare Draco had any hickeys. He was very dominant so you rarely got the chance. However when he did get a few occasionally, he'd flaunt it. You'd always be proud whenever you gave Draco one, because the chances were rare. He'd wear it like a medal, simply to prove to everyone you were his.

Protective

Draco is very protective of you. He never likes to see you sad or hurt, and if he does, he makes it his top priority to find out who hurt you and deal with them. Of course, that's not before he comforts you in the best ways possible. Sometimes his overprotectiveness spirals a little out of control when he thinks you're about to do something that may hurt you, but he likes to assure you he's only doing this because he cares.

Family

Your family love Draco. They think he's sweet and good for you, and love when he comes round for a few days or weeks in the holidays.

Draco's family love you. You were always nervous at the thought of meeting his family, but when you did, it was like you'd known them all your life. His mother loved you like you were her own child. And his father approved of you almost immediately after you'd told him about your house, blood, family, and plans for the future. (Much to your surprise.) You were always welcome round their Manor, and to be honest, you probably spent more time there than you should.

Sex

Let's be honest, you and Draco did not wait until the legal age to begin having sex. He was one horny teen, and couldn't control himself any longer around forth or fifth year. Which obviously you were fine with. You always found sex with Draco mind-blowing, and each time was better than the last.

He was always the dominant one and loved being in control, even though he would tease you a lot of the time - much to your dislike. He liked hearing your moans and whimpers, and when you'd call out his name. He'd always make sure you finished before he had - it was like his number one rule of sex.

Draco did, however, let you take control sometimes. He'd love how suddenly dominant you'd attempt to be, which made him love you even more. Though he'd like it, he'd always get impatient and take the control back, which ultimately pleased you both. He liked any kind of sex, but his favourite position was missionary; he'd love to watch your face while he fucked you. The length of sex would always vary, whether it was a quickie in the supply rooms, or a lengthy all-nighter.

Although he could be rough, he'd always make sure you weren't in any pain after, and were all cleaned up.
(A/N amen 🙃)

Arguments

You'd have plenty, and you'd hate each and every one of them. They could be over little and stupid matters, which would only last a couple of hours or days, or they could be massive ones that could make you wonder whether your relationship was even real. Although, of course, this was only while you were emotional, a few days or weeks later you'd realise you both loved each other, and whoever was in the wrong would eventually apologise.

Bedtime

In about fifth year, you began to sleep in Draco's private dorm. You got along with everyone in yours, but you found his presence to be much more comforting, and obviously so did he. You loved being able to go to bed with your boyfriend, who'd literally be laid there with open arms. His dorm became your dorm too, and you pretty much lived in there with him at Hogwarts. Obviously, this meant it was much easier to be able to enjoy each other's presence too. ;)

PDA

You and Draco would always be getting in trouble for kissing in the corridors. You'd always find yourself in detention for it, in fact. But neither of you cared, especially not Draco. He loved showing everyone that you were kissing him and not any of them.

Softie

You'd always hear about how horrible Draco could be to other people, and how he'd start fights with people he didn't get on with, but when you were around, you'd never ever see it. He made sure that if he was about to start a fight with someone, or say a snarky comment, you were never there. Although, sometimes, you'd both find that you dislike some of the same people, and therefore you'd say a snarky comment together - which obviously, he loved.

Behind closed doors, he was a real cutie, and would always hug you or kiss you or beg you to stop doing your homework so you could cuddle.

I love you

After around a year of being together, you and Draco had your first big argument when he found out you were in DA. You started to spend less time together, especially compared to before. This broke your heart because you really cared about him, and it broke his too. At first it was because you were in DA and he felt like you'd lied to him for months. But then it was because he had to watch you walk out of the detention with blood dripping down your hand. It broke him, and when you went back to your shared dorm, he broke down crying saying he was sorry, and then was the first one to say those three words that melted your heart immediately.