~🔞happy birthday draco~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

It was Draco's 16th birthday today. It just so happened to land right in the middle of a school term. But Draco's parents had arranged for him to go home for the weekend, and they invited me along too.

They'd thrown a surprise party for him and it was such a good night. It wasn't the first time I'd met his parents, but it's always nice to have a lovely catch up with Narcissa.

Loads of his family came around, and family friends, and by the end of the night we were fairly tired. Once everyone had gone, we headed upstairs to his bedroom; a place I'd been in many times.

Draco and I had never done anything sexual before. We'd spoken about it, obviously, but we haven't actually don't anything.

He'd been hinting for a while about sex, though he made sure not to sound pushy. He would just inform me on his feelings, to which I was very grateful.

'I'll always wait until you're ready' and 'never feel like I'm pushing you into it' were the last things he'd said to me about it a few days ago, and it's been on my mind since.

I wasn't ready for sex. But him simply being so caring and considerate about that, made me want to give him what he wants.

Which is what I plan on doing tonight. I can't give him sex just yet, but I can please him, can't I?

"Luna," I heard Draco giggle beside me. "babe, you've zoned again again."

We were walking down a corridor and finally got to his room when I'd realised he'd been telling me about something funny his mother was telling him and I'd fully just stopped listening midway through.

"Sorry Draco, maybe I'm just tired." I replied.

He put his arm around my shoulder as we entered his room, and pulled me close to him so he could kiss my forehead.

I was ready to start now.

I think?

Oh dear.

"I'm gonna go for a quick shower, do you want one too?" He asked.

"No, I'll have one in the morning thankyou Draco." I smiled.

"Okay." He said, kissing me once more on my forehead. "I won't be long."

He walked into his en-suite and I walked over to his drawers. I'd brought my own pyjamas to wear, but his clothes aren't going to wear themselves are they?

So I pulled out one of his hoodies, and grabbed a pair of his boxers from his draw them jumped onto his bed and under the silk sheets to wait for him.

I didn't look very sexy, or in the mood, but it wasn't me getting pleased tonight, it was him.

I'd zoned out again thinking about it, but was brought back into realisation when I heard Draco come out of the shower.

He saw me laid on his bed in his hoody and smiled at me.

"You're so cute." He chuckled, and headed over to his drawers.

His smile. His laugh. His beautiful eyes. His ever so sexy back muscles flexing as he leans down to-

"Draco?" I called, as I sat up on his bed.

He turned round, wearing nothing but a towel, and looked at me.

"Yeah?"

I didn't say anything, but I maintained eye contact with him. He now stood up fully straight and furrowed his brows in confusion.