~🔞punishment~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

I hope the smile I've got planted on my face is enough to disguise all the nerves I've got.

Dating the one and only Draco Malfoy is the biggest accomplishment of my life. He treats me like a queen, and when we're at school he shows so much love and affection towards me.

Nevertheless, being a Ravenclaw becomes kind of nerve wracking when you're sat in front of the two blood-prejudice, house-prejudice, scary looking individuals; Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy.

I won't lie, one is scarier than the other. Narcissa seems like a lovely woman, but I'm still worried that I won't make a good enough example, and prove I love her son.

Lucius keeps giving me the cold shoulder, and it's evident he's much more harder to please.

I'd been invited round to Malfoy Manor for dinner; his parents wanted to meet me since Draco and I had been together so long.

They knew from the beginning that I was a Ravenclaw, and that scared me. I worried they were going to feel like I'm letting their family down, and that's the last thing I wanted to do.

Draco, obviously sensing my nerves, gave me a reassuring squeeze on my thigh. To show my gratitude, I placed one of my hands on his thigh; but didn't take any notice of the deep inhale coming from his direction.

"So, Kat," Narcissa began, her voice as soft as usual. "how do you like Hogwarts?"

"Well I enjoy Potions, Defence Against the Dark Arts, and Astronomy, but I can't help feeling like other subjects such as Herbology and Divinations are a waste of time. I like the school, but I think loads of students would benefit if we didn't do those subjects, and focussed on the ones that are likely to lead to more prestigious, well-respected, well-paid careers."

I hadn't even realised I'd babbled, until I heard a soft giggle from Draco. I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me, and then I looked at a smiling Narcissa. Even Lucius was smirking slightly.

"I couldn't agree more." I heard him mutter before he distracted himself once more with his food.

Small talk began again, and I couldn't help but smile to myself having obviously said something right. I heard a grunt come from Draco, and turned to look at him, confused.

Without realising, I'd tightened my grip on Draco's thigh while talking to his parents, and my eyebrows raised in surprise as I realised my knuckles were grazing over his now erect manhood.

He looked down at me and raised his eye brows in a warning way. But I can't help temptation.

I smirked to myself, as I turned and began more small talk with Narcissa, grabbing my drink and taking a few sips. My hand moved and rested on his hard length.

Once again, I heard him inhale deeply, and quickly shove some food into his mouth to try and muffle any noise that may come out.

Narcissa was just asking me about my favourite flowers, when I began palming Draco harshly; ensuring I only move my wrist and not my arms, so neither Lucius nor Narcissa would be able to tell what I was doing.

Ignoring Draco while he rested his elbows on the table and made some sort of groan type noise, I spoke to Narcissa innocently.

"I love tulips. The smell of them always remind me of my childhood when I used to spend my summers in the meadows."

"Arghh..."

All 3 of our heads turned around to face a groaning Draco. I panicked for a second, before putting my innocent act back on.