~🔞smut imagines (2)~

[ ⚠️ mentions of a mature context. may not be suitable for all viewers. if not, skip ahead :) ]

Imagine:

You'd arranged a night out with the girls and you put on a short, red dress that showed a fair amount of your cleavage. Draco had offered to give you a lift to meet your friends as he didn't want you walking there and back in the dark by yourself.

You walked downstairs in your dress, no blazer/cardigan/cover over yourself, Louis Vuitton 5" heals, and hair pinned back and curled. Your makeup was flawless and you looked good. So good, though, that Draco made his way towards you and met you at the bottom of the stairs.

He lifted his hand up and touched around your body. His hands started at your hips, then they moved to your stomach, then up and up, until he was clutching at your breasts. He let go of the thin material and bent his head down. He began leaving hickeys on the revealed parts of your cleavage.

You told him you were going to be late and warned him not to leave hickeys or you'd have to change. He let out a dark chuckle, and said:

"You're not going out dressed like that."

Imagine:

You and Draco were happily married. You'd gone to meet up with some friends from school. You were all meeting at a posh restaurant in London where you were going to have a catch up and then go to a club and get drunk out of your minds.

Draco had a hand on your thigh, but you thought nothing of it, considering he does this often. However, as the meal went on, his hand rose higher up your leg until it was under your dress and at the very top of your leg, drawing circles.

You hated being teased and he knew that, so you decided to get your own back. You put your hand on his leg, but quickly moved it higher and higher, until it was placed directly over his crotch. You squeezed it ever so slightly causing him to remove his hand from your leg, let out a cough, and say:

"Don't make me take you home early to punish you."

Imagine:

You worked for your husband, Draco, at Malfoy Enterprises Ind. You were taking an online uni course, but while you were doing that, you needed to make money in between to pay for it. So Draco had given you the job as his secretary as soon as he became the manager.

You started work and finished work at the same time, so he always drove you there and back. However, when you were on your way back, you became very flushed. Even just watching him drive turned you on, and you needed to do something about it.

So, you reached over to him and began kissing down his neck while he was driving. He tried telling you to not distract him on the roads, but you were desperate. You moved your hand down and began stroking over his clothed length.

Soon enough, Draco pulled into a random car park, and turned off the engine. You heard the sound of the doors locking, and stopped your movements, confused. He said:

"Backseat. Now."

Imagine:

Draco had been doing loads of work for Umbridge lately, meaning he hasn't been spending lots of time with you, his girlfriend. He'd be too busy doing duties for her in his spare time, that he'd spent his night times doing homework so he didn't fall behind.

You'd grown impatient due to lack of attention, so you went over to the desk he was sat on in his dorm, and sat on his lap while he worked. Usually, he got the hint and you were away with it. However, this time, he muttered a quiet 'hey' and continued working.

So with a huff, you placed a single soft kiss on his nose and leant back to see his reaction. Only he was still to busy with his work, he only smiled lightly at the gesture. This caused you to groan and get up, and Draco hadn't even noticed.

A couple minutes later, you tried again, only this time you stood behind him and leant down to begin kissing his neck. You almost got him with that, but then he turned around and told you he had to get on with his work, but if it's not too late then 'later'.

You were starting to get annoyed. You hadn't had attention from him in weeks, never mind sex. So you became even more determined to get it. And by doing so, you tried again. You stripped completely naked while he was engrossed in his work, and sauntered your way over to the bed.

You sat on the end of it and crossed your legs, grabbing your phone to make it look like you too were busy. Even though you were literally sat there stark naked, you wanted to seem less suspicious. So you sat on your phone and waited.

It took a matter of seconds for Draco to walk over to you, mouth hung open in awe. He stopped in front of you, but you didn't look up. So instead, he grabbed your phone off you and threw it to the end of the bed. He pushed you backwards and climbed over you. His lips almost touching yours, he said:

"Guess this is want you want, huh? You ready to get fucked?"