~it's me or malfoy~

Molly Carrow. Molly Jane Augusta Carrow. As in Molly Jane Augusta Carrow, the Carrow's daughter. There wasn't one single Slytherin that wasn't either afraid of her or insanely attracted to her, even some from other houses were both afraid and attracted. Some like Harry James Potter.

Harry was completely blindsided by her beauty to even be able to think about who were parents are, and therefore the type of family she lives in - one sworn to the Dark Lord. He knew deep down, however he didn't let it show, he didn't care. He just wanted her.

Making this blatantly obvious did nothing but piss the famous Draco Malfoy off. Draco was just as much in love with Molly as Harry was. There were so many other people that fell madly into this trap of her beauty, but none got more on Draco's nerves like Potter did. While most other boys kept this hidden, yet did the discreet flirting, Harry would tell everyone she'd be his one day, and wasn't afraid of anyone coming in between that.

Draco couldn't even convince himself how much he cared about Molly. Sometimes he even refused to admit he'd be that smitten for a girl.

Draco's POV

"Mi Holly."
Fuck.

"Huh?" She chuckled in response.

We were lining up waiting for potions and she just so happened to be stood next to me. Of course I didn't want to be rude and ignore her, it was simply polite to start a conversation. That would be, if I could in fact speak around her.

"I meant hi Molly haha," I began awkwardly. "Hi Molly."

"Hello Draco." She giggled.

Come on Draco, topic of conversation. Topic of conversation...

"How did you find th-"

"Hey Mols." It was all going fine until I heard that brutally annoying voice. I turned to the side to see Potter and his friends sauntering towards my Molly.

First POV

"Oh hi Harry." Molly replied sweetly, causing Draco's eyebrows to immediately furrow, wondering when they even got on first name basis.

Harry was too confident for Draco's liking, what did Harry have that he didn't?

"How are y-"

"Actually I was having a conversation with her Potter." Draco interrupted.

"Well now I'm having a conversation." Harry replied, turning all his concentration onto winding Draco up now.

"Well it's rude to interrupt."

The class began filing into the potions room, Molly attempting to follow suit before Harry pulled her back by her arm, calling her to squeal quietly out of shock.

"Molly did I interrupt-"

"Don't grab her like that, who do you think you are!" Draco exclaimed, once again interrupting Harry and attempting to pull her back from him.

"Now you're grabbing her. Get off her now!" Harry shouted back.

By now, Harry held one of Molly's arms, while Draco had the other, leaving Molly stuck between the two.

"I'm getting her away from you, idiot." Draco retorted.

"Boys please, I just want to go to lesson." Molly informed.

"She wants to go to lesson, let her go Potter."

"You let her go first."

"Please can you both just let me go."

The bell sounded, meaning now that all three of them were late to lesson, causing Molly to sigh in worry. She didn't like being late to lessons.

"Please." She whimpered. It was at this point Draco realised the situation. He never meant to bother Molly, Harry just infuriated him far too much.

"Sorry." He muttered, letting go of her arm. She gave him a brief smile, and assuming Harry would just let the situation go, she tried to walk into lesson. Only, Harry was still furious with Draco, for whatever reason.

"Molly tell Draco you don't like him." He said, eyes fixed on Draco.

"What?" Draco and Molly said in unison.

"Let go of her Potter, we're already all late to lesson, stop being pathetic." Draco warned, taking Molly by her free hand gently, and trying to walk away from the situation.

Harry simply pulled on her arm causing her to wince and let out a small 'ow'. This left Draco furious.

"Tell him you prefer me Mols, and we can just go to lesson." Harry said, provoking her.

"You're being ridiculous Harry honestly, come on please let go. We're late." Molly responded, trying not to show her building anger.

Harry didn't budge, causing Draco to be even mor infuriated.

"Let go of her now Potter. She doesn't want you to touch her anymore." He said, through gritted teeth. Molly tightened her grip on Draco's hand, as if to say 'please get him off me.' She didn't like this new domineer of Harry's.

Harry still didn't budge. "It's me or Malfoy."

Molly didn't know what to do, she was getting quite frightened now. So instead of doing anything, she tightened her grip on Draco's hand even more, and looked up at him.

Meeting her eyes, Draco knew she just wanted Harry off her. So in one swift movement, Draco let go of her hand, and had Harry flush against the wall with his arm resting on his neck. This made Harry lose grip on Molly's arm, and a slight gasp leave Molly's mouth.

"Don't ever put your hands on a girl when she doesn't want you to." Draco warned. "When she tells you to get off, you get off. Right?"

Harry didn't reply, but both Draco and Molly knew he was scared. So with one last push of Harry, Draco let him go and smiled at Molly.

"Are you okay Molly?" He asked, his voice suddenly softer than before.

"I'm okay Draco, thankyou." She replied, light-heartedly.

"Well I think we best get to lesson now. You know, considering we're like 10 minutes late." Draco joked, causing a small giggle to emit from Molly's mouth.

Ignoring Harry completely, the both set off into their lesson, continuing their conversation from before.