~🔞rule breaker~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

You weren't embarrassed to say that you knew Draco more than anyone else in Hogwarts.

Gosh, you might even know him better than his own mother.

You know what makes him happy, what makes him sad, what makes him anxious, what annoys him, what triggers his protective mode, and more specifically, his rules.

When you and Draco first got together, you were immediately the power couple of Hogwarts. You were the typical young couple; showing only your soft sides to each other.

As you got slightly older, your relationship changed. In a good way.

These rules came into play.

***

Rule number 1: Never go to bed angry.
This one was a more challenging one. Whenever you'd have an argument, you were both so stubborn, so it would take a long while for you to make up.

However even if you'd have the worst argument, you promised each other that you'd never sleep angry, as it definitely was not healthy for the relationship you both longed to keep forever.

Usually, not being angry with each other before bed would mean that in the morning, you'd both feel tons better, and be able to make up easier after a good nights sleep.

Rule number 2: No wearing revealing clothes without permission.
Draco, being the extremely jealous boyfriend he can be, only likes you to wear revealing clothes in front of him. He loves to see his favourite girl in his favourite short dresses, showing his favourite assets.

On the other hand, the thought of any other guys or girls looking at your body in a suggestive way makes his blood boil.

After he tried to hex a first year for looking at your body 'like he wanted to touch you' in your short lacey black dress, you'd agreed to keep the short, provocative dresses for personal use.

Rule number 3: No flirting with others.
This wasn't a difficult rule for you or Draco to follow. Neither of you were very bothered about flirting with others; you were only interested in being with each other.

However, Draco would sometimes catch you flirting with other guys for attention, or just to get on his nerves; for the punishment of course.

He'd hate seeing the way other people would flirt back with you, but he'd never ever break up with you for it considering he knows full well you're only doing it for the reaction.

***

Today, you felt as though Draco hadn't given you enough attention, and you being you, decided to be a rule breaker.

"Joooyyyyyyy..." You heard your boyfriend groan sleepily from his bed, as you stood in his en-suite sliding on a short, flowery, low cut dress. Wearing your best push up bra meant your bust was showing for all to see. "Joy! Get your pretty little ass back over here now!" His voice was deep and husky from just waking up.

With a smile on your face, after putting your hair into a high ponytail, you headed into his bedroom ready to see his reaction.

You'd been staying in Malfoy Manor for the past few days, and are staying for another week and a half, and today you were meant to be heading out to meet some friends.

Draco was going to come as well, but he's got arrangements with his father already. So it'll just be you, Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Greg, Vincent, and Daphne.