~🔞i never locked the door~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then skip straight ahead :) ]

Draco's POV - Sixth Year

She drives me insane. The way she sways her hips when she walks. The way she flicks her hair out of the way when she's trying to write in lessons and it falls down in front of her face. The way she bites her lip when she's trying to concentrate. Not to mention the way her short grey skirt rides up her long tanned legs as she sits, or leans over Professor McGonagall's desk as she's asking for help on her Transfigurations work.

I need her. God I need her.

The bell rang after last lesson, which means it's dinner. And I could not care less. Right now, I couldn't care about the golden crispy roast potatoes, or the juicy beef wellington, or the pumpkin pies. Right now, I cared about having her. My Y/N. My beautiful girlfriend Y/N.

I packed my things away as quick as anyone, and then ran out into the corridors to wait. I watched her through the open door tucking loose strands of hair behind her ears as she put her quill and ink pot into her bag. She then stood up and wow. How I've missed the sight of her beautiful legs. It's been a few days since I've since them fully, if you know what I mean, but I can't wait any longer.

She thanked McGonagall for the lesson, and then finally started to walk out the door. I release my bottom lip from in between my teeth, not even realising I was biting it, and grab her wrist as she exits the room fully.

"Draco!" She gasped, shocked from the sudden action. "You scared me silly." She giggled slightly.

I didn't even say anything, just continued walking, my grip not loosening one tiny bit. She noticed this and began to speak again.

"Draco are you okay?"

When I don't answer again, she realises I'm not taking her to the Great Hall for dinner.

"Draco, babe, we've just walked past the Great Hall." She says, more as a question.

"I know." Was all I said, not even looking back at her.

"We don't have another less-"

Before she could finish, I pulled her into the nearest empty classroom I could find, which luckily was most of them considering everyone would be eating. I was planning on taking her to my dorm, but I really couldn't wait anymore. She let out a squeak, again shocked at the sudden movements.

"Draco what is wro-"

Once again, I cut her off, but this time with my lips on her soft pink ones. Her brows furrowed in confusion, but she didn't seem to break the kiss that gradually grew harsher and more passionate as I pushed her against the wall. My tongue entered her mouth and she moaned slightly into the kiss and moved both her hands up, resting one on the back of my neck, while the other tugs at my hair.

Our tongues battled for dominance, and she wouldn't give in like she usually does, proving to me that she needed me just as much as I needed her. This time, just this time, I'll let her win. I stopped kissing with as much power as before, giving her the upper hand as she pushed her tongue continuously against mine. I kind of like this dominant side of Y/N. It's nice.

As much as I was loving the kiss, I grew impatient, and needed more. Y/N seemed to read my mind as she slightly pushed her knee forward, in between my legs, and began to sway it backwards and forwards against my growing erection. I let out a growl, but it was muffled into the kiss, that she began to smirk through.

Her movements didn't halt, but my moans began to increase as I felt my climax growing nearer and nearer. I couldn't come yet. I needed to come inside her.