~🔞rewards~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

Sat high up in a big green tree in the centre of the courtyard, was Draco and Maddie. It was the spot they'd both go to when they wanted to spend time together at break.

Draco had his back against the trunk of the tree with Maddie laid in between his legs; the back of her head on his chest.

He was drawing invisible shapes on her thighs and Maddie's eyes were shut as she rested her hands on his wrists, the pair relaxing while they can before their next lesson.

All they could hear were the distant murmurs of their friends beneath them mixed with the sounds of nature.

Maddie felt Draco budge behind her and opened her eyes to turn to face him. His eyes met hers and he smiled as he leant down to kiss her softly on her lips.

The kiss only lasted a few short seconds, but it was passionate and meaningful.

As Maddie went to turn her face away, she saw someone approaching from the distance; someone both her and Draco had a mutual hatred for.

"Oh god." She muttered under her breath with a roll of her eyes.

Draco's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What's up?" He asked her.

She swiftly pointed in the direction of the raven haired boy walking by the tree.

"Incoming."

Draco chuckled, straightened his posture, and wrapped a tight arms around his girlfriend's waist.

"Why so tense, Potter?" He sneered, causing Maddie to smirk.

"Bore off Malfoy." Harry Potter had never gotten on with Draco, so Maddie only found it fair to hate him, considering her committed relationship with the blonde beauty.

"That's not very nice," Maddie began, a fake innocent voice. "He only asked you a question. A reasonable one at that."

He just kept on walking by, acting like she'd not just spoken to him.

"Don't ignore my girlfriend, Potter, you insolent, pathetic, ign-"

"Your girlfriend?" Harry interrupted. "A stupid excuse of one, you mean."

Maddie pouted and looked at Draco. He looked fuming. Like the lifetime Azkaban sentence would be nothing compared to murdering Potter right there and then.

"All she does is follow you around like a lost puppy. If that was my girlfriend I'd have dropped her already."

Draco was close to jumping from the tree and earning his one way ticket to Azkaban; his fists clenching madly around against Maddie's waist.

"That's funny." She shouted, defending herself. "Because last time I checked you haven't stopped following Cho Chang around since she rejected you at the Yule Ball. You're like a toddler wanting their mama, never mind a lost puppy."

Draco began to chuckle loudly, as did all their friends beneath them. Maddie smirked as Harry walked off with his face burning a shade of scarlet.

She turned to face her boyfriend, knowing he takes a lot of pride in her when she does things like shout insults at his nemesis, strangely enough.

He lifted one of his hands up and smoothed her hair down with it, before bringing her face closer to his to plant another kiss on her lips, rougher than the last one.

"Good girl, Maddie." He praised, causing her to smile. 

He looked around and then looked down at his peers below, before smirking back up at his girlfriend.