~🔞it's just a nightmare~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

Mia and Draco were sound asleep, tucked up in Draco's bed. Mia was laid flat on her back, with Draco laid on her chest; snoring quietly.

It was around 2 o'clock in the morning and the only sound was Draco's snoring and the delicate breathing of the pair. They always slept close to each other, as it comforted both of them in such hard times.

A few moments passed, and Draco began twitching slightly in his sleep; his head was moving side to side ever so slightly, and his fists were clenching.

His snoring stopped, and instead, he began muttering small words.

"No. No... you can't. No!"

Suddenly, Draco sat up in his bed and began thrashing around.

"NO! STOP! GET OFF HER! LEAVE HER ALONE!"

Mia shot up, after being awoken by a screaming Draco. She'd witnessed Draco having a nightmare twice before, and she hated the sight.

She hated seeing him look so vulnerable and scared because she knows that's not who he is. Deep down, he's strong and powerful, but the Dark Lord had belittled him so much, he became terrified.

"Hey, hey, hey! Draco, Draco! It's okay, I'm here. It's just a nightmare." Mia reassured, and she grabbed his arms that were throwing the covers away from himself.

He looked up at her terrified, tears rolling down his eyes. As soon as he looked into her eyes, he came back round, and realised he'd had a nightmare, and Mia was safe with him.

He grabbed her tightly and pulled her close to him, extremely close.

"He took you, Mia. He took you and gave you the dark mark and you looked so scared." He cried into her shoulder.

"No he didn't Draco, I'm here. I'm here with you, safe, and I don't have the dark mark. I'm okay, I'm here."

"You're here." Draco confirmed to himself, nodding slightly.

"It's really early and you need all the sleep you can get, how about we try get you back to sleep. I'm not going anywhere Draco. I'll always be here with you." Mia reassured him, as best she could.

Draco looked her in the eyes for a few moments, and Mia cupped his cheek with one hand, and grazed her thumb over his cheek for a second, knowing this tends to calm him down.

He closed his eyes and sighed, and then reluctantly nodded his head. Draco went through a faze of trying not to sleep at all, as he knew for certain then that he wouldn't have any nightmares.

However this made him very ill, very quickly, and Mia was the one that managed to convince him to change his ways.

The pair laid back down, however this time, Draco had Mia pulled tightly onto his chest, where he could make sure she stayed safe.

She kissed his bare chest a few times, before laying her head comfortably down, and Draco kissed her forehead lightly in return.

The pair attempted to drift off to sleep, although one person was finding it easier than the other.

A few moments passed, and Draco still wasn't managing to sleep.

"Mia?" He whispered. "Mia, are you awake?"

"Yeah , I'm awake." Mia mumbled in response, only actually half-awake. "What's up?"

"I can't get back to sleep. I just can't seem to relax again." Draco admitted.

Mia sat herself up from his chest, enough to be able to look him in the eye; the slight light coming through the curtains being a massive help.

"You can't?" Mia asked, slightly more awake now.

Draco shook his head in response.

"Do you want me to... well... you know?" She asked, signalling to another way she could help him relax.

"Only if you want to." Draco whispered in response, catching on.

Mia laid back down, this time on her side facing Draco, who was laid down flat on his back facing her.

He was confused for a moment, until he felt a small, cold, dainty hand run down his bare chest. The hand kept moving down and down, until it finally reached his joggers.

She pulled at the waistband, but let it snap back down. Instead of pulling them down, she continued running her hand over to the lump in them, which she knew very well to be his manhood.

She stilled her hand over it and looked him in the eye. When they made eye contact again, she felt his dick twitch against her hand, so she began.

She began palming him through his joggers, moving her hand slowly up and down, watching as Draco's lust-filled face changed into one of pleasure. She heard faint but continuous groans leave his mouth, and felt his dick harden underneath her touch.

She sped up her movements, and began changing direction of her hand. Instead of the usual up and down, she began moving her hand in circular motions, which she'd never really tried before.

However, Draco seemed to love this, as he let out one particular strangled moan that told her so.

Her hand was now moving at a much more generous pace, as she rubbed and rubbed at his fully erect manhood through his joggers.

"Feels... so... good." He moaned as he shut his eyes tight, and kept his mouth open so he could allow moans to escape shamelessly.

Mia bit her lip and now began moving her hand at an insane speed, switching from circular motions to moving it simply up and down.

"F-Fuckk." He groaned, loudly.

Not stopping her movements once, Mia sat up into a kneeling position beside his throbbing cock as she felt it twitch a few times underneath her touch.

"Gonna cum. Gonna fucking cum." Draco groaned out, and his body began shaking slightly, thrilled at the intense finale of pleasure he's about to experience.

Mia quickly stopped for a brief second to pull the top of his joggers down slightly, and pulled his dick out so she could begin sucking on it. She didn't want to have to clean up the ropes of Draco's cum off his joggers or the bed sheets when they were both so tired, so she thought it would be best to swallow them instead.

She sucked harshly and mercilessly, forcing herself to take it all in; though it only took Draco a few seconds of this before he began releasing his spurts of cum deep into the back of Mia's throat.

"Agh - Oh god - so fucking good. Swallow baby, swallow it all."

And Mia did just that, swallowing up all the cum in the back of her throat. Once she was sure he'd finished completely, she slid Draco's manhood back inside his joggers, and pulled them back up.

Draco was breathing heavily, and Mia leant down to lay on his chest once again.

Once his breathing had calmed down, Draco kissed Mia on her forehead, and thanked her for her act.

"Are you feeling more relaxed now?" Mia asked.

"I feel loads better now, baby." Draco slurred, evidently becoming tired.

And within 5 minutes, both teenagers were sound asleep, Draco's light snores filling the room once more.