~🔞draco, i'm ready~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

"Hey babe." I heard the voice of my boyfriend say as he walked into my dorm and gave me a swift kiss on my lips.

"Hey Draco. How was Potions?" I was a year younger than him, so we were never in any lessons together.

"It was okay, Finnegan managed to explode his Draught Of The Living Death again." He informed me with a roll of his eyes.

I giggled slightly, a little bit distracted. He seemed to notice this, though. He came over to me and sat beside where I was sat on my bed.

He kissed my lips again, and then spoke.

"Something's wrong, isn't it?" He asked.

I looked at him for a brief second, then shook my head slightly, with a light smile.

"Yes it is. Is it me?" He asked again.

"No Draco." I said, this time with a giggle. "It's nothing bad... I don't think, anyway."

"Well now you have to tell me because something is definitely on your mind." He told me as he sat up.

"It's just..." I began as I sat up too. "You know the other day, when we were talking about... um... it?"

He furrowed his eye brows in confusion for a moment, and then gathered what I was talking about, and sighed.

"Y/N I told you, not until you're ready. I'm sorry if you felt like I was pressuring you because I definitely didn't mean to. I was just letting you know I'm ready for whenever you wan-"

"Shhh." I put my finger on his lips, and his brows furrowed once more. I looked him dead in the eyes, and made my face slightly more serious. "Draco, I'm ready."

My finger moved from his lips, and his expression had changed to one of shock. Good shock though... I think.

"You need to be sure Y/N. You're a year younger than me, and I've already done it. I took a girl's virginity before and it hurt her... kinda." He told me, worryingly. "I just don't want to hurt you in that kind of way, I don't like the idea of it. I didn't know it hurt proper badly before but it does. So you have to be sure that this is what y-"

"Draco!" I exclaimed, giggling. "I already said this is what I want, didn't I?"

If it was anyone else, I'd have probably gotten annoyed at him telling me about another girl he'd has sexual relations with, but I know he was only mentioning it because he's concerned.

"You sure though? 100%?" He interrogated with both hands on my cheeks to ensure this is what I wanted.

"100%." I giggled.

And with that being said, he pressed his lips to mine, and we shared a beautifully passionate kiss.

I was ready. I'd made him wait a while, just to make sure he wasn't going to mess me around, but he stayed loyal besides me, so in return, I'll give him this part of me.

We'd managed to get ourselves laid on my bed, him on top of me, in a struggling battle to take each other's clothes off while kissing. I'd managed so far to take off his tie and begin to unbutton his shirt, and he'd (skilfully) managed to take off my shirt and tie, and was moving on to my skirt.

"Fuck sake." He muttered as he pulled away from the kiss; the zip from my skirt now jammed.

I giggled slightly and pushed his shirt off him while he struggled. I sat up slightly and managed to just pull it slightly down my legs before he took the curtesy of rapidly taking it off, along with my socks.